New Zealand Terrorist: Why Did He Do It?
(03-18-2019, 04:09 PM)Paul Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 04:01 PM)phattonez Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 08:28 PM)Roland Wrote: Just imagine if the United States wasn't busy destroying stable Middle Eastern nations causing refugee crisis after refugee crisis allowing weak willed leftists with racial and political agendas to push to call for taking in violent anti-Western, anti-Christian populations into our nations. Imagine if our leaders enforced their borders and weren't busy virtue signaling how much they love diversity or weren't busy trying to replace native Western populations. Just imagine, 49 Muslims would still be alive and hundreds, nay thousands of Europeans would still be alive or unmolested.

Imagine if Westerners had governments that represented their interests!

You mean Western governments represent someone else's interests? How anti-Semitic of you. Big Grin

And considering a certain senator is both black and Muslim, and getting criticised, we see who's at the top in the Victim Olympics.

Lol, it's only anti-Semitic when you think it's a bad thing. When Nancy Pelosi says that the country's highest value is our aid to Israel, and when Schumer calls himself a defender of Israel, or when Biden says that the Jews are responsible for gay marriage, well that's just polite discourse.
"And I will give you a new heart, and put a new spirit within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh." - Ezekiel 36:26
Mostly, I like Paul Joseph Watson and this is one of his better ones that I saw today. 

Short and to the point bit of video this:

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
(03-18-2019, 09:13 PM)Zedta Wrote: Mostly, I like Paul Joseph Watson and this is one of his better ones that I saw today. 

Short and to the point bit of video this:

PJ, kicking butt and taking names

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!