Video: Saul Alinsky and the Catholic Campaign for Human Development
Dr. Taylor Marshall talks with the director of the Lepanto Institute about the nastiness that's been going on for decades in the Catholic Campaign for Human Development (the CCHD). Among other things, they talk about how Alinsky met with Pope Paul VI three times before Montini became Pope, how most Bishops support the CCHD (and how some refuse!), etc. 

T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 3 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • In His Love, Matthew7-7, Zedta
I see your Alinsky/CCHD video and raise you an Alinsky/CCHD video.

[-] The following 2 users Like In His Love's post:
  • VoxClamantis, Zedta
I don't have a hand in this game, but before I fold, I just have to say that any contact I've had over the years with anything connected to CCHD has made me come away with the greatest need to take a good shower. Then there is Catholic Charities, which I have found to be a contradiction in terms.

It is sad that so many 'progressives' have infiltrated the Church's administrative circles so deeply. I think the Administration of Dear Mother Church is filled with shadowy, nefarious people who are talking like literal communists. It almost looks like the radical Jesuits, who came up with Liberation Theology out of Argentina, have got their collective hands around the Dear Mother Church. I don't mean to impute all of CCHD or CC' staff, there are always those trying to make a difference and bettering an organization. However, I think in the cases of these two, out of so many, are in deep with severe problems.

May the true Mother of the Church, Our Lord's dearest Mother, protect us from this evil, that with the aid of Her Son and Her Dear St, Joseph, find remedy and end to this aberration of evil intent and give the faithful our Mother Church back.

If only we could keep her. :(
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Matthew7-7
I came across this thread by using the Who's Online feature, and noticed somebody was viewing it. Saul Alinsky is a name that I have come across several times in recent years, though that may be because of his alleged connection to Barack Obama. Like Helena Blavatsky, however, he's also been suspected to be a Luciferian.
(07-13-2020, 08:33 PM)Matthew7-7 Wrote: Like Helena Blavatsky, however, he's also been suspected to be a Luciferian.

Part of the dedication to his book, 'Rules for Radicals:

Quote:Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins— or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • HailGilbert, Matthew7-7
(07-14-2020, 02:15 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 08:33 PM)Matthew7-7 Wrote: Like Helena Blavatsky, however, he's also been suspected to be a Luciferian.

Quote:Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins— or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer

Thank you. I don't think he's alone. In fact I believe the powers that be are Luciferian.
Quote:...did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer

Hardly a recommendation, considering the 'kingdom' he won.

Good topic for a thread.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 2 users Like Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert
(07-14-2020, 03:43 AM)Matthew7-7 Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 02:15 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:

Thank you. I don't think he's alone. In fact I believe the powers that be are Luciferian.

You would be correct in that belief.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28