Video: Saul Alinsky and the Catholic Campaign for Human Development
Dr. Taylor Marshall talks with the director of the Lepanto Institute about the nastiness that's been going on for decades in the Catholic Campaign for Human Development (the CCHD). Among other things, they talk about how Alinsky met with Pope Paul VI three times before Montini became Pope, how most Bishops support the CCHD (and how some refuse!), etc. 

T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • In His Love, Zedta
I see your Alinsky/CCHD video and raise you an Alinsky/CCHD video.

[-] The following 2 users Like In His Love's post:
  • VoxClamantis, Zedta
I don't have a hand in this game, but before I fold, I just have to say that any contact I've had over the years with anything connected to CCHD has made me come away with the greatest need to take a good shower. Then there is Catholic Charities, which I have found to be a contradiction in terms.

It is sad that so many 'progressives' have infiltrated the Church's administrative circles so deeply. I think the Administration of Dear Mother Church is filled with shadowy, nefarious people who are talking like literal communists. It almost looks like the radical Jesuits, who came up with Liberation Theology out of Argentina, have got their collective hands around the Dear Mother Church. I don't mean to impute all of CCHD or CC' staff, there are always those trying to make a difference and bettering an organization. However, I think in the cases of these two, out of so many, are in deep with severe problems.

May the true Mother of the Church, Our Lord's dearest Mother, protect us from this evil, that with the aid of Her Son and Her Dear St, Joseph, find remedy and end to this aberration of evil intent and give the faithful our Mother Church back.

If only we could keep her. sad
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain