The Remnant and FishEaters
The Remnant very graciously allowed me to write a little post to boost FishEaters. You can find it here.

I so hope it helps bring more people our way. Give it a rating and make a comment there, if you care to (and I so hope you do).
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
Yay!!!  :chleader: :chleader: :chleader:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 3 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, HailGilbert, VoxClamantis
Just posted some kudos and wishes.  Good job!
[-] The following 2 users Like Ambrosiano's post:
  • HailGilbert, VoxClamantis
That is wonderful!
I used to write for The Remnant. To put it lightly, Michael J Matt, the owner and editor, is an egotistical, maniacal jerk. After one of the articles I wrote got ripped to shreds on an obscure Patheos blog, The Remnant dropped me like a hot potato. I was writing for them almost every other week and then suddenly heard nothing. Tried to contact them for weeks with no response. Finally, Matt emailed me saying that my writing "wasn't professional enough" for them and showed me the door. Odd, since they had happily published six of my articles with no editing or tweaking. When I responded with polite frustration, this was his response:

"LOL. You couldn't even bother to fix the typos in your pathetic little hissy fit. Don't bother replying again; you've been blocked."

I lost all respect for The Remnant that day.

But I'm glad they're helping out FishEaters. It's the least they can do.
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SacraCor714's post:
  • Blind Horus