How Trad are you poll
72%

But hey, can you imagine if the current Church was even 20%? It would look like it was straight out of the Acts of the Apostles.
[-] The following 4 users Like LionHippo's post:
  • Bonaventure, GRA, josh987654321, SeeTheLight
I'm 64% trad..... Yes.. I passed! lol

I said 'Van' though instead of 'Minibus', I think I lost some points there but even if I had a large family I would avoid a Minibus as much as possible with a Van lol. A Van can hold 6, 7 or 8.
[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • Ambrosiano, SeeTheLight
(03-31-2019, 06:29 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: I'm 64% trad..... Yes.. I passed! lol

I said 'Van' though instead of 'Minibus', I think I lost some points there but even if I had a large family I would avoid a Minibus as much as possible with a Van lol. A Van can hold 6, 7 or 8.

I also said 'van.'
Ha, yea. This was posted on reddit and some old fart took issue with some of the questions, saying that it was a leading question to ask if a Catholic family needed anything larger than a sedan (because the stereotype is that Catholic families are large, not taking into factor couples who cannot have children or families who are limited due to health concerns).

Me = 79%

OT: At my NO mass the other week saw two ladies, whom I presume were mother and daughter, wearing mantillas. This was the first time I saw this at my local parish. Every now and then I'll spot a Polish lady kneeling to receive the Eucharist. Word has it the tabernacle will be moved to the center of the altar when compared to past years where it was in the parish's chapel, which was off to the side.
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
64%.   This test is clearly biased against Easterners!   :laughing:
[-] The following 2 users Like Melkite's post:
  • Eric F, Paradosiakos
I'm a Latin who frequently attends a UGCC parish, so a few questions would be difficult to answer.
I came in at 85%
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
90%.

I'm waiting on someone to say 12%.  Be honest folks... :P

(03-31-2019, 06:29 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: I said 'Van' though instead of 'Minibus', I think I lost some points there but even if I had a large family I would avoid a Minibus as much as possible with a Van lol. A Van can hold 6, 7 or 8.

I said "Van" as well, since "minibus" conjures up images of this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7W3qb0mnZZKzDTzexWst...LsOASV8Jqg]

Something about patchouli and old VW buses doesn't seem very trad.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • josh987654321
Get that rainbow out of my sight lol
74%. I blame it on my modernism foundation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes HeadRusch's post:
  • SeeTheLight