How Trad are you poll
54%, no idea why lol
I got 97% I gotta do better it seems lol
82%  I think for two reasons: (1) I said van not minibus (like many others) and (2) I said that veiling should be encouraged not mandatory (largely because enforcing it means women may feel coerced rather than educated).
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontevrault's post:
  • josh987654321
I got only 64%. I’m shocked. I’m wondering by who’s definition of tradition are they using?
(04-02-2019, 08:20 PM)Paradosiakos Wrote: I got only 64%. I’m shocked. I’m wondering by who’s definition of tradition are they using?
Those who mostly appreciate the accidental form of the Mass.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
85%. I'm pretty sure putting "SUV" as one of the answers didn't help. But hey... I don't have any kids to haul around.
Dude, the car question is stupid.  I have a minivan that seats 7.  We are packed in, but it works for our family and has way better gas mileage than a bus (mini or otherwise).  I have friends who had a 12 seat van.  They traded up relatively recently to a 15 seat bus.  They have 11 kids; they needed the extra space badly.  "Van" is a flexible term that covers a lot of territory - from 2 kids and soccer equipment and friends to 7 people in a mini van every Sunday to 12 people in a full sized van.  Honestly, I could probably use a bigger vehicle but we are car payment free and I'm not willing to mess with that.  This is what we can afford.

I seem to remember teaching a family with 7 kids who had a huge SUV they drove to school every day . . .  In my book, SUV counts as traddie.
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
(04-02-2019, 10:07 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: Dude, the car question is stupid.  I have a minivan that seats 7.  We are packed in, but it works for our family and has way better gas mileage than a bus (mini or otherwise).  I have friends who had a 12 seat van.  They traded up relatively recently to a 15 seat bus.  They have 11 kids; they needed the extra space badly.  "Van" is a flexible term that covers a lot of territory - from 2 kids and soccer equipment and friends to 7 people in a mini van every Sunday to 12 people in a full sized van.  Honestly, I could probably use a bigger vehicle but we are car payment free and I'm not willing to mess with that.  This is what we can afford.

I seem to remember teaching a family with 7 kids who had a huge SUV they drove to school every day . . .  In my book, SUV counts as traddie.

Plus last time I checked a suburban can hold a lot of kids.
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
On the car question, apparently if you don't have 7+ kids you're not trad enough. So those who get married and start having kids later and only have a 10ish year window before birth defect risks go through the roof, too bad. You're not trad enough.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
(04-02-2019, 06:18 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: 82%  I think for two reasons: (1) I said van not minibus (like many others) and (2) I said that veiling should be encouraged not mandatory (largely because enforcing it means women may feel coerced rather than educated).

I think some of the questions are geared more toward sedevacantists. Who else is going to say that the Latin Mass is the only valid Mass?