How Trad are you poll
Okay, I finally took it.  I'm 64%.  That's the lowest percent I've ever gotten on a "test" and well, I'm adjusting to seeing that low a number.  :dodgy:  God bless.  Ginnyfree.
(04-03-2019, 09:59 AM)In His Love Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 09:43 AM)Paradosiakos Wrote: You can call me  sedvacantist then. I too believe the Latin Mass is the only licit Mass if one is truly traditional.
I'm so thoroughly tired of this attitude of, "If you're really trad, you'll do/approach *insert trad-related thing* like I do."

If you're really, truly, a trad, shouldn't you be searching for Mass in Aramaic?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 3 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • In His Love, jovan66102, SeeTheLight
(04-03-2019, 02:36 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 09:59 AM)In His Love Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 09:43 AM)Paradosiakos Wrote: You can call me  sedvacantist then. I too believe the Latin Mass is the only licit Mass if one is truly traditional.
I'm so thoroughly tired of this attitude of, "If you're really trad, you'll do/approach *insert trad-related thing* like I do."

If you're really, truly, a trad, shouldn't you be searching for Mass in Aramaic?
Boom.  :clap:
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • jovan66102
(04-03-2019, 02:36 PM)Jeeter Wrote: If you're really, truly, a trad, shouldn't you be searching for Mass in Aramaic?

Or at least in Greek and not that radical, modernist Latin!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • In His Love
(04-03-2019, 04:28 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 02:36 PM)Jeeter Wrote: If you're really, truly, a trad, shouldn't you be searching for Mass in Aramaic?

And veils? Psh, the real trads wear scarves like a babushka!
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • jovan66102
(04-03-2019, 04:50 PM)In His Love Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 04:28 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:

And veils? Psh, the real trads wear scarves like a babushka!

I have to wear a babushka while taking the kids to Aramaic Mass in the Mystery Machine? 

*pppffffffffff*

Whoa....  Far out, man...!!!
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • In His Love
I think the Maronite’s Mass is supposed to be in Aramaic. The Maronite Church closest to me celebrates their Mass in a mix of English, Lebanese and some Aramaic. Overall their Mass looked much like a NO Mass.
I’ve been to the Greek Orthodox Divine Liturgy and even that was mostly English.