Emergency Prayers
Baby’s heart rate is elevated
Pray for the child of Adam Fitzgerald please 
Here at ER
pray for safe delivery health and salvation please
[-] The following 2 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • Augustinian, SeeTheLight
Pulling out rosary right now!
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
:pray: :pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
God bless you all
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
Glory Be x 3 :pray2:
Just said a decade of the rosary for this intention.
Will do.  :pray: :pray:

Please keep us posted.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
God bless you all.  Baby appears to be doing fine — HR seemed to be elevated due to just being super active.

In any event please keep baby in your prayers.
[-] The following 3 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • Augustinian, In His Love, Jeeter
(04-01-2019, 04:27 PM)FultonFan Wrote: God bless you all.  Baby appears to be doing fine — HR seemed to be elevated due to just being super active.

In any event please keep baby in your prayers.

Good to hear all is well. Got an active one inbound, I see.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden