Outside of the Church, there is no salvation
(04-17-2019, 11:03 AM)In His Love Wrote: The most charitable thing I can come up with in response, Melkite, skimming over your post, is that you are very confused.

I sympathize with your pain, because I know you've been traumatized, but you're taking it out on the One who wants to heal you of all your pain and restore you, and that will only bring you further pain.

From my heart, in my gut, I don't believe that God is as Sts. FX or FdS described.  I believe they are wrong.
(04-17-2019, 11:13 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 11:03 AM)In His Love Wrote: The most charitable thing I can come up with in response, Melkite, skimming over your post, is that you are very confused.

I sympathize with your pain, because I know you've been traumatized, but you're taking it out on the One who wants to heal you of all your pain and restore you, and that will only bring you further pain.

From my heart, in my gut, I don't believe that God is as Sts. FX or FdS described.  I believe they are wrong.
I venerated the relic of St. Francis Xavier's incorrupt hand and forearm last January and asked him to please pray for me. I know he is right.
[-] The following 2 users Like In His Love's post:
  • Bonaventure, SeeTheLight
(04-17-2019, 11:17 AM)In His Love Wrote: I venerated the relic of St. Francis Xavier's incorrupt hand and forearm last January and asked him to please pray for me. I know he is right.

He could have been very holy and still wrong on this.