Liberal Reactions to the Notre Dame fire...
So there's a lot of virtue-signaling folks on social media (here, here, and here to name a few) that are downplaying the horrendous fire that nearly destroyed Notre Dame yesterday by saying "Nobody cares when beautiful icons of Muslim culture are destroyed" and then posting links to stories about mosques that have been bombed out by these barbaric savages blowing each other up like they've been doing for thousands of years.

I mean, I guess the Christian response would be to mourn the loss of any life, regardless of religion or lack thereof, and perhaps they do have a point there, but it disgusts me that these godless liberals would dare to compare our sacred Notre Dame to pagan temples, much less scold us for "not being christian enough."

How to respond?

St. Mary of Egypt, Ora Pro Nobis!

(04-16-2019, 10:59 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: So there's a lot of virtue-signaling folks on social media (here, here, and here to name a few) that are downplaying the horrendous fire that nearly destroyed Notre Dame yesterday by saying "Nobody cares when beautiful icons of Muslim culture are destroyed" and then posting links to stories about mosques that have been bombed out by these barbaric savages blowing each other up like they've been doing for thousands of years.

I mean, I guess the Christian response would be to mourn the loss of any life, regardless of religion or lack thereof, and perhaps they do have a point there, but it disgusts me that these godless liberals would dare to compare our sacred Notre Dame to pagan temples, much less scold us for "not being christian enough."

How to respond?

The first one is just a Muslim man complaining about mosques being made into churches... like, Muslims would never turn a church into a mosque ....... (ehem, Hagia Sofia). 

Second is just a Muslim raising a good point. Nobody bats an eye at the destruction of churches (or mosques, for that matter) in China. No one will here anything about it. (Shepard Smith will ensure that! Big Grin)

Third guys is just a Muslim complaining mosques being destroyed in Syria.

I would say leave 'em be.
"Nowadays there are even men who cut their hair to free themselves of the weight of it and they also shave their cheeks. Clearly such men have become slaves of luxurious living and are completely enervated, men who can endure being seen as womanish creatures, hermaphrodites, something which real men would avoid at all costs. How could hair be a burden to men? Unless, of course, one should say that feathers are a burden to birds also." M. Rufus
(04-16-2019, 10:59 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: So there's a lot of virtue-signaling folks on social media (here, here, and here to name a few) that are downplaying the horrendous fire that nearly destroyed Notre Dame yesterday by saying "Nobody cares when beautiful icons of Muslim culture are destroyed" and then posting links to stories about mosques that have been bombed out by these barbaric savages blowing each other up like they've been doing for thousands of years.

How to respond?

Do they care when Christians are killed, especially when Muslims are the ones doing the killing? The media certainly don't, and such acts never get the same amount of coverage as what happened in New Zealand, where, as certain members of Congress might put it, somebody did something.
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul's post:
  • Alphonse il Segundo, Eric F, jovan66102
(04-16-2019, 10:59 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: "Nobody cares when beautiful icons of Muslim culture are destroyed" 

My response: Yeah, so?

(04-16-2019, 10:59 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: ...and then posting links to stories about mosques that have been bombed out by these barbaric savages blowing each other up like they've been doing for thousands of years. 

Pay a little closer attention to those stories.  Of the ones you linked, you'll see the common thread between them being the Godless ChiComms are the one's doing the destroying. No surprise there, and they can take it up with the ChiComms if they so desire.  Another theme you'll see is actually infighting amongst Sunni/Shia groups.  What you won't see are Christians, and more importantly, Catholics, doing any of the destroying.

How to respond?

There were a lot of Westerners against the Irag War and Neocon policies that led to such destruction.  Much of that is a mess because the West has been forced into funding Israel, who has pissed off the Muslims, who in turn take it out on the West, who in turn take it back out on them.

However, much of Christian and Muslim destruction was committed by ISIS, who were/are Iconoclasts.

Either way, there is nothing that Islamic culture than even comes close to Christian Cathedrals and works of Art. Not even close.

Christian Art is genius, ethereal beauty that cannot even be replicated.

A lot of these Muslims, Leftist Whites, and other seculars just need to leave the West.  They hate Western culture so badly.

Just leave.  Or when regular Westerners have had enough of this antagonism, they are going to be forced to leave.

Go live as a Buddhist in Asia, or a Muslim in the Middle East or a pagan in Africa.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BC's post:
  • redneckpride4ever