Major Universities Caught Issuing Diploma Mill Degrees to Illegal Aliens and Liberal
I tend to believe (what with the quality of graduate's abilities these days) that this problem is of a much more common and greater scope than this article alludes to. I think that people are going to soon come to their senses and seek out education from a VoTech milieu and forgo all the mountains of debit that one gets saddled with for 20 years or so, after they graduate. A new grad, making entry-level wage with huge debit can barely make it these days. At least one can get a skill and make a decent salary from skills they can quickly learn at the JCs or Votechs.

Having a BS is BS, for most trades and when one looks at whet people are coming out of schools with, it really makes one wonder if you can really use a BS in "Rhetorical Studies" or the like, and actually find a good job. Its become a sham and its always been a sham, to some extent, but now I'd say 80% of grads have wholly useless degrees. Now, it would seem, that you don't really even have to attend class to get a bonafide degree...just be of some select 'class' of person and you'll be fast-tracked through. It seems very little, academically, merits bonafide status these days. It makes all the work people in the past have done to earn their degree, some how cheapened. Alumni should be spitting fire!

Seriously disturbing article this:

:comp:

Quote:Link to Original Article

Major Universities Caught Issuing Diploma Mill Degrees to Illegal Aliens and Liberal Candidates Posing As Conservatives
Submitted by Dave Hodges on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 12:10.

[Image: coup.jpg?itok=kDw20rzO]

Marlyn Rupar first brought to my attention the fact that there is an organization, along with partner universities that have compromised the academic integrity of the America's post-secondary system. Marilyn provided much of the information that follows in which it is alleged that the following is taking place inside many of nation's most prestigious universities in order to promote an overthrow of American culture and politics. I have had one source confirm that the following group is also tied into the Justice Democrats. We allege that the following is taking place. 

Fake degrees, in a diploma mill format are being offered to the following people:
  • Illegal aliens
  • Targeted Latino community members (ie Ocasio Cortez).
  • There is an offshoot of this program which takes the best of the best of this unholy alliance and then grooms them for 2-5 years to run for office as a Republican, yet they are "Trojan Horse" Democrats designed to create a liberal takeover in local communities from the bottom up. They run for mayor, city council and county commissioners. The present mayor of Ft. Collins, an Agenda 21 stronghold, is such a person. 
The illegal aliens who get to "possess" these advance degrees and they move into positions of prominence, thus spreading their ultra liberal influence into the power structures of our society. It is an illegal and unwarranted influence, but these people will never be deported. Activist, Virginia Farver, told me in a recent interview, that Ft. Collins is constantly getting new people for administrative appointments who are young and incredibly incompetent. They are often recycled between Austin and Santa Cruz, other Agenda 21 strongholds. 

The most disturbing aspect of these fake programs is twofold:

1. The leftists have succeeded in getting prestigious colleges to sacrifice their academic integrity. Although, this does explain the social justice warrior mentality in many of our colleges today. 

2. How do people know what they are voting for in local elections? If someone is trained to act Republican but vote liberal, how can the average person know they are being deceived? The tragic answer is that they cannot know. 

Founding Partner Universities

There are several prominent members of this most unholy and shameful organization. Here is the original list. 
  • Michigan University
  • Vanderbilt University
  • Binghamton University
  • Boston University (Ocasio-Cortez)
  • University of Albany
  • Case Western Reserve
  • University of California
  • Penn State (home of Climategate emails and Sandusky pedophilia)
  • Michigan State University
  • Ohio State University
  • UMASS Amherst
  • University of Florida
  • Florida Gulf Coast University
  • Georgia State University
  • University of South Florida
  • Rutgers University

Funding Provided for the Diploma Mills

The funding partners (1) for this infiltration and takeover of academia in America consist of the following:
  • The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation 
  • The Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 
  • The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, 
  • The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, 
  • The Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation 
  • The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation 
Bill and Melinda Gates? What could go wrong. Everybody roll up their sleeves, here come the mandatory vaccinations.

Propaganda

It's called the Conversation (2) website. It is a collection of papers specific to each of the countries listed below and it is related to the subject at hand.   

They have a daily paper for each of these countries:   
  • Africa 
  • Australia 
  • Canada 
  • Canada (French) 
  • Spain 
  • Global Perspectives 
  • Indonesia 
  • New Zealand 
  • United Kingdom 

The Conversation publishes their views
(3)
on higher education, politics, the Trump Administration, etc. It is an eye-opening experience. It is globalism on full display and this is who is educating our kids. 

The Sponsored Takeover of Local American Politics

In concluding the exposure of this group, it is important to highlight an example of the takeover of local politics, with a concrete example. 

From Freedom Outpost
(4)
:
Quote:In the case of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno, he was appointed last year by then Governor Rick Scott at the request of former Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott.  This coming year will be Marceno's first election...
This is why things like perpetrating a fraud on the people of Lee County by telling them he is on track to receive a bachelor's degree in criminal justice when he barely went to Florida Gulf Coast University for three months is nothing more than an attempt to boost his stature in the public eye..

This case is almost an understatement of how bad things have declined in local politics. This is a complete takeover of America's local communities. It is brilliant, evil and effective,!

References

1. The Conversation - Funding Partners - click here
2. The Conversation - Website - click here
3. The Conversation - Views on subjects - click here
4. Freedom Outpost - Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian
(07-08-2019, 06:42 AM)brennafullen Wrote: I think you are just exaggerating and there is nothing to worry about.

Sleep on dear one!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, HailGilbert, J Michael
(04-25-2019, 09:29 PM)Zedta Wrote:  I think that people are going to soon come to their senses and seek out education from a VoTech milieu and forgo all the mountains of debit that one gets saddled with for 20 years or so, after they graduate.

Unfortunately, to get something in the trades, one has to get an apprenticeship.   Those are hard to get these days, so one will be stuck with student loans and flipping hamburgers after graduation from tech school.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobCatholic's post:
  • jovan66102
(07-09-2019, 12:14 AM)BobCatholic Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:29 PM)Zedta Wrote:  I think that people are going to soon come to their senses and seek out education from a VoTech milieu and forgo all the mountains of debit that one gets saddled with for 20 years or so, after they graduate.

Unfortunately, to get something in the trades, one has to get an apprenticeship.   Those are hard to get these days, so one will be stuck with student loans and flipping hamburgers after graduation from tech school.

True enough, but at least the cash flow whist looking for that apprenticeship, is positive and you are getting paid. If you're in college, you're just continuing the racking up of debit.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
How to get into Stanford:
https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/05/us/stanfo...index.html

Yup. That easy.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobCatholic's post:
  • J Michael
(07-09-2019, 10:34 AM)Zedta Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 12:14 AM)BobCatholic Wrote:

True enough, but at least the cash flow whist looking for that apprenticeship, is positive and you are getting paid. If you're in college, you're just continuing the racking up of debit.
There are ways to go to college without incurring debt or at least without incurring large debt.  One just has to seek them out.  If I'm not mistaken Dave Ramsey and Mike Rowe (of "Dirty Jobs" fame) have quite a bit to say about this.

That being said, universities are largely incubators of the radical left agenda, and unless one wants to be a doctor, lawyer, scientist, engineer, etc., they are best avoided.  There are, however, a few exceptions, like Hillsdale College.

It used to be that a university degree actually meant something.  It certified, if you will, that you have learned how to think critically, logically and independently, could do you own research on matters, and that you had also acquired a certain body of knowledge.  Not any more.

If I had kids of an age that they'd be thinking of going to college for something other than some kind of technical or scientific degree, I'd do everything in my power to discourage them and to help them find alternatives.
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident
(02-27-2021, 01:07 PM)J Michael Wrote: There are ways to go to college without incurring debt or at least without incurring large debt.

Doing all four years at a name brand is the teenager equivalent of keeping up with the Joneses. Movies have sold "the college experience" since roughly the beginning of the so-called sexual revolution. (Big surprise there.)

Unless you're going to an Ivy, it's a waste of money to do all four years at a name brand. And even if you're going to an Ivy, you need to have the background and resources to get value out of the social network that you build while you're there. Otherwise, getting a degree from an Ivy is also a waste of money. The whole cost is not wasted, only the difference between the cost of the Ivy and the cost of a strong state school. But that is the majority of the cost, with the Ivy cost being 2-4x the state school cost.

Earning an AS at the local community college and transferring into a low-cost, but strong, state school, backed by both merit-based and need-based (if applicable) financial aid can get you what you need for a tenth of what the "traditional" route costs.
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • HailGilbert, J Michael
There are no jobs, except sales and Mcjobs, that require no experience. Do 4 years at a "name brand" and not get any internships, your degree becomes worthless upon graduation and you'll be flipping hamburgers.

Doesn't matter if you got a degree in a useful subject.
Doesn't matter if the degree is in an indemand-field.
Doesn't matter if you got good grades.
Doesn't matter if you learned some in-demand skills.

No experience, no job. Degree becomes worthless after graduation.
--BobCatholic 
Whether the article in the OP has any merit is questionable. That said.

There are a crap load of degrees that aren't worth much of anything. My son graduates in a few months from high school and is planning on going to college. He plans on getting a degree in mechanical engineering.

I sat him down one day and we went through the cost of college, available options, and possible outcomes. He has known all along I am not paying for his college. I am not saying I won't help him but dad isn't writing the check. We looked at costs of various programs with possible scholarships and calculated what amount of debt he would incur at the various places.

We looked at earnings potential of a mechanical, along with electrical engineer. But we also looked at earnings potential of some skilled trades. I pulled up one of my clients who is an electrician and went through the apprentice program under a couple of good friends of mine who have their own shop. The guy is in his early 30's and made nearly as much as a mechanical engineer. I asked my son what it cost him to get that level of training to be able to make that kind of money. Son's response was probably what it costs to go to college. I quickly shut him down and explained that this guy got paid to learn his trade, and incurred zero debt to get to that earnings potential.

I made him calculate what payments would be for $100,000 worth of student loan debt over a 15 year period and how that would affect his finances. We also looked at what it takes to live in our area and "just get by", as in paying for utilities, rent, insurances, food, clothing, transportation and a little bit of discretional spending.

I then suggested my son get a degree in psychology, and then he could be a barista at star bucks, or a cashier at books a million. He looked at me really puzzled and I told him, because a psychology degree ain't worth crap unless you get your doctorate. The lightbulb clicked.

He has known all along we don't care what he does for a living, but he has to have skills that are marketable.

I hope he does well and completes his degree in mechanical engineering. He has decided to go the the University in our town, he has qualified for scholarships, can live at home and not incur room and board, and meal plan costs. I also suggested that if he really likes engineering studies that he could possibly go another year and get a dual major in electrical engineering. The math and other basics are the same for both programs.

There is nothing wrong with getting a degree in something that is marketable, and there is nothing wrong with skilled trades. Folks just need to have skills which are useful and needed enough to be able to make a living with them.
I hope my kids get a useless degree. Preferably from a useless college. TAC, Wyoming Catholic, or Thomas More are tops. But we're quite a few years away from that.
Dissolve frigus ligna super foco
large reponens atque benignius
     deprome quadrimum Sabina,
          O Thaliarche, merum diota.

Permitte divis cetera...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Filiolus's post:
  • pspark