Vox's recent tweet.
What's great about FE is that there is a plethora of information that's easily digestible. Many Catholic websites have lots of info, but don't necessarily make it easy to grasp the concepts. Add in the fact that it also presents Catholicism unlike most NO sources which makes it seem like the Church prior to 1969 never existed and you have an indispensable resource. 

I can imagine the frustration in that trad commentators are becoming more visible on the internet and have become sort of authorities on the movement. In such an environment a site like this that doesn't preach from the soap box on a daily or weekly basis and is more of a reference and discussion forum (which let's be honest, forums aren't as much of a thing these days) can easily be overlooked. That's the general trend these days, commentary and having a face to the brand. Hence the rise of people like Taylor Marshall and even the more recent growth of The Remnant from just a newspaper to their media side picking up much more attention. Of course, there's also CM which was kind of the first big media Catholic apostolate even if it is more quasi-trad.

If Vox does hang them up, I pray she at least keeps this forum around. Although I worry in that I don't know the traffic split between the forum and website and how expensive it would be to run the forum on its own.

As others have said this place is a traditional Catholic forum without the drama and other negative aspects that other trad forums often have. I'd seriously miss this place and would probably have no where else to go to fill that hole.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
[-] The following 1 user Likes GangGreen's post:
  • Roger Buck
I have heard this site is pretty accurate, so if true then FE should be proud. 11,000 a day is nothing to snuff at.

http://fisheaters.com.w3snoop.com/update
[-] The following 1 user Likes redneckpride4ever's post:
  • PilgrimMichelangelo
Delete
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
When it comes to pointing people towards a resource on authentic Catholicism and/or getting woke, the FE main page is first on the list.  I suppose I could try plugging it some more.  However, it takes both time and desire for an individual to really sit down and go through it all.  That is not at all a criticism of the main FE page; instead, it is a criticism of those seeking answers.  Oftentimes, it appears as if people want nothing more than a two or three sentence, and at most a paragraph, explanation of some Catholic topic.  I think that is why some of the other sites do better (traffic-wise) than this.  But usually the answers at the other sites aren't very good, are too general, or completely miss the mark.  And that's where the main FE page differs. It is literally a catechesis in and of itself, which can not be eaten, let alone digested, in a single sitting.  For far too many people, that's simply too much.  Regardless, the main FE page is my go-to resource when I want to find a well-written synopsis on a Catholic question.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bonaventure's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Roger Buck
Vox sez-- those are just some of the 412 (four hundred and twelve) answers. "FishEaters" wasn't among them. As usual.--

'cuse me ma'am -no disrespect- but God uses the weak, and or foolish, so buck-up and carry-on.

As far as feeding feral cats: image my shock! 
if it were CatholicAnswers (et al) they'd be in the pound and the fee would be paid by "you, our faithful listener" *chuckle*
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • jovan66102, MagdalenaRita, PilgrimMichelangelo
Man, if we could get Vox interviewed on the TnT (Taylor Marshall & Tim Gordon) show or by Michael Voris, someone of that ilk and following, it could create a nice ripple effect.
[-] The following 5 users Like Ambrosiano's post:
  • dahveed, In His Love, MagdalenaRita, Neithan, PilgrimMichelangelo
(04-27-2019, 01:41 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: Vox sez-- those are just some of the 412 (four hundred and twelve) answers. "FishEaters" wasn't among them. As usual.--

Jesus gave the very last drop of His blood and only a handful were with Him beneath the cross.
[-] The following 8 users Like In His Love's post:
  • Blind Horus, dahveed, JacafamalaRedux, MagdalenaRita, Neithan, PilgrimMichelangelo, Roger Buck, SeeTheLight
This site is a great resource and it helped me a lot when I converted. I also have suggested it to others. It's just the "No true Scotsman" fallacy among "trad Catholics" [who are the true and righteous Chosen People] and their condescension toward "Novus Ordos" that is tiresome. This site attracts some of that crowd, but far from the most extreme examples, and the amount of quality content is worthy of many generous donations to keep this site running. It definitely should be recommended more widely. Vox you have contributed to the Kingdom and I pray the Lord has a rich reward for you (but not yet! Not yet....)
"If I had one sermon to preach, it would be a sermon against Pride." - G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 4 users Like Neithan's post:
  • Augustinian, JacafamalaRedux, MagdalenaRita, Roger Buck
(04-27-2019, 05:13 PM)Neithan Wrote: This site is a great resource and it helped me a lot when I converted. I also have suggested it to others. It's just the "No true Scotsman" fallacy among "trad Catholics" [who are the true and righteous Chosen People] and their condescension toward "Novus Ordos" that is tiresome. This site attracts some of that crowd, but far from the most extreme examples, and the amount of quality content is worthy of many generous donations to keep this site running. It definitely should be recommended more widely. Vox you have contributed to the Kingdom and I pray the Lord has a rich reward for you (but not yet! Not yet....)

Yes, this. There are plenty of good people who attend the OF for one reason or another. I attend out of necessity, plus I'm blessed with a reverent parish.
[-] The following 6 users Like In His Love's post:
  • Augustinian, dahveed, JacafamalaRedux, MagdalenaRita, Neithan, Roger Buck
People do find you. I came back to the Church in March 2017 after 40 years away and FE is one of the first sites I found that helped me in my return to the faith. Surely there is Divine intervention here, especially after the miracle brought me back to the church (which I have already posted on FE). 

If you want to be popular, to be mentioned everywhere and recommended by the well-known Catholic bloggers, you have to do what the others do: post heretical material. Sell your soul. 

If you consider all your effort to so far to have been a waste of time, then, it's up to you to pull the plug on FE. 

After FE is gone, ask yourself: where will those faithful Catholics go? Where will those potential converts go? Where will lapsed Catholics (like I once was) go? We all found information and good advice on FE. You may have even saved a lot of people from committing more mortal sins! We, the members of FE, are few and lonely. We're scattered all over the planet. I'm writing you from Japan.  

Was FE worth it after all the time you put into it? If it wasn't, then why do you think it wasn't? Because it did not become popular?
[-] The following 3 users Like Julia Augusta's post:
  • jovan66102, Neithan, Roger Buck