Vox's recent tweet.
I like FE very much. I visit the site frequently. I am not one who comments on the forum but I appreciate being able to read others comments and I appreciate all of the other information found here. It helps me make it through the insanity going on in the Church these days knowing that there is a place to go for good Catholic information.
[-] The following 3 users Like MagdalenaRita's post:
  • Neithan, Roger Buck, SeeTheLight
Thought I should post this in case it was missed in the Twitter feed at the bottom of these forum pages:

[Image: D5MiNf_WsAISp_O?format=jpg&name=small]
I'm sorry, guys. I just get frustrated once in a while, and sometimes it just gets to feel like too much. But, like I said, I got a ton of assurance that I'm *not* wasting my time, so I'm all in again! Working on a page about the Logos -- and what's interesting about that is that the concept of the Logos is making BIG rounds in young circles these days. If you pay attention to what's going on in the conservative/neocon Gen Z world, there's a lot of talk about the Logos, by name (but too often, at least of now, not by Name, if you get my meaning). I strongly believe that Gen Z is RIPE for evangelization. Catholics have *got* to get busy and give them what they need.

T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
It's good to hear that you're all in! :clap:
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • Roger Buck
(04-27-2019, 03:28 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: Man, if we could get Vox interviewed on the TnT (Taylor Marshall & Tim Gordon) show or by Michael Voris, someone of that ilk and following, it could create a nice ripple effect.

Vox, I seem to remember you being interviewed by Christina Niles, back when she had Forward Boldly, before she joined Church Militant. Am I misremembering?
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
(04-28-2019, 09:58 PM)dahveed Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 03:28 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: Man, if we could get Vox interviewed on the TnT (Taylor Marshall & Tim Gordon) show or by Michael Voris, someone of that ilk and following, it could create a nice ripple effect.

Vox, I seem to remember you being interviewed by Christina Niles, back when she had Forward Boldly, before she joined Church Militant. Am I misremembering?

You're remembering right! But I have a medical situation now that makes interviews not a good idea. Won't bore you with the details, but -- well, it wouldn't work. I'm a chicken anyway. Was very nervous being interviewed by Christine (I shouldn't have been; she was very nice). And I don't want to be famous or "a personality" or anything; I just want FE to be known, for the work to be *effective*. I want a restoration!
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • Roger Buck
Vox, I'm glad to see your back in. I'll continue to keep you and your efforts in my daily Rosary intentions, and I'll continue to recommend folks to your site.

As a side note, my 9th grader had to do a report for his history class on med-EVIL ( :P )and renaissance Spain. He used your sections on the Inquisition, Crusades, and the Black Legend as a launching point for his research. Got an A, and provided new perspectives to some of his class.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 4 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • dahveed, JacafamalaRedux, Roger Buck, SeeTheLight
(04-29-2019, 08:04 AM)Jeeter Wrote: Vox, I'm glad to see your back in.  I'll continue to keep you and your efforts in my daily Rosary intentions, and I'll continue to recommend folks to your site.

As a side note, my 9th grader had to do a report for his history class on med-EVIL ( :P )and renaissance Spain.  He used your sections on the Inquisition, Crusades, and the Black Legend as a launching point for his research.  Got an A, and provided new perspectives to some of his class.

Yes! Maybe around 30 (?) kids got their brains fixed in some way -- and if they go on to do the same, we'll be changing the world in no time :P

I hope he woke up his teacher, too -- who, if she's like most, is likely clueless about those "Med-EVIL Ages" (that stuff drives me nuts!).

Many, many, many thanks for the Rosaries. I'm in the middle of a Novena, so prayers are going up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • Roger Buck
(04-26-2019, 11:37 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: If anyone wants any of the files from the FishEaters website, might want to think about downloading them now. I think I might be done.

1:13 AM - 26 Apr 2019

What's up Vox, is it the money? Just wondering if there's a way to help.

I am newbie Catholic, found this forum doing a search, I enjoy it here. Please do not close it.. If something happens I know we all would keep it open :-)I may not post alot but I read it every day..
Praying for you...
[-] The following 4 users Like Faith and Family's post:
  • dahveed, jovan66102, Roger Buck, SeeTheLight
At the risk of being the forum pariah, I actually think the forum is a net-negative to FishEaters. I can only imagine the number of times someone has started reading your work and then gets the courage to venture into the forum and gets pulled in and never looks at the actual site ever again. But the forum is candy and the real site is the meat.

The homepage's left-side what's-new-on-the-forum should be replaced with a what's-new-on-fisheaters linking people to your most recently updated content.

However, if you went through with this, I would encourage you to embed your twitter feed to the bottom of the homepage.

And if it's any consolation, I did once hear the guy from catechismclass.com reference FishEaters as a wonderful resource in a speech he gave for The Fatima Center during their Youth Conference.

(I pray everyone is doing well, I finally get married this Saturday! Woo!)
Ave Christus Rex!
[-] The following 3 users Like Some Guy's post:
  • Bonaventure, mpk1987, SacraCor714
I agree with SomeGuy.  At least delete the whole tranny debacle.