Prominent theologians officially accuse Pope of heresey
(06-11-2019, 02:32 PM)Bonaventure Wrote: These are six months old, but quite relevant.

How and Why Pope Benedict XVI's resignation is invalid by the law itself.  Note: No mention of Barnhardt or Socci is made.

And also quite interesting...

https://www.ppbxvi.org/quaestio-English.pdf

Same problem as before.

People who have zero understanding of Canon Law and Theology patting themselves on the back about how easy their argument from Canon Law and Theology is.

A faslehood is just as false no matter how many people say it.

And I will again note how much the whole Benevacantist argument matches a parody of the Sedevacantist : "Paul VI was a public heretic and therefore not Pope." "Maybe he believed heresy, but what St Robert means by 'public heretic' is X, Y and Z, and see how that doesn't apply, and so he can't be automatically deposed just because you or I think A. B. and C." "Yeah, I understand, but he's still a public heretic, and therefore not Pope."

It's like Jeeter said of the argument against Geocentrism, it just goes round and round ...
[-] The following 1 user Likes MagisterMusicae's post:
  • jovan66102
(06-11-2019, 03:53 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: People who have zero understanding of Canon Law and Theology patting themselves on the back about how easy their argument from Canon Law and Theology is.

Br. Alexis Bugnolo has "...zero understanding of Canon Law and Theology...?"

Bishop Gracida has "...zero understanding of Canon Law and Theology...?"

Um... ok.