Happy Feast of Our Lady of Fatima!
For those of you with younger children, I would recommend this film: https://gloria.tv/video/4jMyD7bbkYnf2esExC4p9pX2v

Or even if you don't have children, I would still recommend it! I think it's very well-made. 

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!
[Image: a8792438d3f4373d78a23ab501034811.png]
[Image: 9db7120be391f99dfeda7a3a139c3f84-700x486.jpg]

[Image: c50153_dcee06839ecc4b038f5dca7e7c432a34~mv2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_2017-09-05-17-13-52-1.png]

[Image: 46dbed6568e397c3c8591004ed8e0498.jpg]

[Image: img_2018.jpg?w=513&h=640]
[-] The following 3 users Like In His Love's post:
  • Ambrosiano, Augustinian, SeeTheLight
Our Lady of Fatima plays a special role in my own conversion. I made the decision to convert at the 100 year anniversary of the apparition and didn't even make that connection until a year later.

Edit: I think it might be a good day to watch "The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima"

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us![Image: f369c2fe33d8d1b6c4dd99438589efda.jpg][Image: d7c2e5d5961b79615c13b3681dafeb3f.jpg]
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/

Malachi Martin was right.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • In His Love
This is a good one too

Anyone else think that these images of our Lady of Fatima look eerily cartoonish? In a really offputting way?
"If your heart comes to feel a natural hatred for sin, it has defeated the causes of sin and freed itself from them. Keep hell’s torments in mind; but know that your Helper is at hand. Do nothing that will grieve Him, but say to Him with tears: ‘Be merciful and deliver me, O Lord, for without Thy help I cannot escape from the hands of my enemies.’ Be attentive to your heart, and He will guard you from all evil."

- St. Isaias the Solitary

"Constant action overcomes cold; being still overcomes heat. Purity
and stillness give the correct law to all under heaven."

- Tao Te Ching 45
(05-13-2019, 01:52 PM)Florus Wrote: Anyone else think that these images of our Lady of Fatima look eerily cartoonish? In a really offputting way?
Yeah, kind of. The second one I posted is one of the few I really like. She has kind of a moon face in the images of the original post.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/

Malachi Martin was right.
Mother Mary pray for us! Praise be to God.

Thanks for posting this Fatima thread.
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeeTheLight's post:
  • In His Love