Happy Feast of Our Lady of Fatima!
For those of you with younger children, I would recommend this film: https://gloria.tv/video/4jMyD7bbkYnf2esExC4p9pX2v

Or even if you don't have children, I would still recommend it! I think it's very well-made. 

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!
[Image: a8792438d3f4373d78a23ab501034811.png]
[Image: 9db7120be391f99dfeda7a3a139c3f84-700x486.jpg]

[Image: c50153_dcee06839ecc4b038f5dca7e7c432a34~mv2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_2017-09-05-17-13-52-1.png]

[Image: 46dbed6568e397c3c8591004ed8e0498.jpg]

[Image: img_2018.jpg?w=513&h=640]
[-] The following 3 users Like In His Love's post:
  • Ambrosiano, Augustinian, SeeTheLight
Our Lady of Fatima plays a special role in my own conversion. I made the decision to convert at the 100 year anniversary of the apparition and didn't even make that connection until a year later.

Edit: I think it might be a good day to watch "The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima"

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us![Image: f369c2fe33d8d1b6c4dd99438589efda.jpg][Image: d7c2e5d5961b79615c13b3681dafeb3f.jpg]
And I understood that man can find no reason of all those works of God that are done under the sun: and the more he shall labour to seek, so much the less shall he find: yea, though the wise man shall say, that he knoweth it, he shall not be able to find it. -Ecclesiastes 8:17

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • In His Love
This is a good one too

Anyone else think that these images of our Lady of Fatima look eerily cartoonish? In a really offputting way?
"If your heart comes to feel a natural hatred for sin, it has defeated the causes of sin and freed itself from them. Keep hell’s torments in mind; but know that your Helper is at hand. Do nothing that will grieve Him, but say to Him with tears: ‘Be merciful and deliver me, O Lord, for without Thy help I cannot escape from the hands of my enemies.’ Be attentive to your heart, and He will guard you from all evil."

- St. Isaias the Solitary

"Constant action overcomes cold; being still overcomes heat. Purity
and stillness give the correct law to all under heaven."

- Tao Te Ching 45
(05-13-2019, 01:52 PM)Florus Wrote: Anyone else think that these images of our Lady of Fatima look eerily cartoonish? In a really offputting way?
Yeah, kind of. The second one I posted is one of the few I really like. She has kind of a moon face in the images of the original post.
And I understood that man can find no reason of all those works of God that are done under the sun: and the more he shall labour to seek, so much the less shall he find: yea, though the wise man shall say, that he knoweth it, he shall not be able to find it. -Ecclesiastes 8:17

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary
Mother Mary pray for us! Praise be to God.

Thanks for posting this Fatima thread.
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeeTheLight's post:
  • In His Love