Wife in labour: Prayers please!
Please pray for health, salvation and safe delivery of Emma-Grace Maria Fitzgerald.
[-] The following 2 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • Augustinian, GangGreen
Good luck! You'll be crying your eyes out when you see your daughter for the first time! I know I did!
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
Sorry to be so after-the-fact, just saw this FF.

Pray
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Prayers for wee Emma-Grace, Mom, Dad, et al...   Pray Pray Pray
We have a healthy and beautiful baby girl!
Thank you all for prayers!
Deo Gratias!
[-] The following 5 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • Augustinian, Florus, In His Love, josh987654321, Paul
Praise be to God!
"If your heart comes to feel a natural hatred for sin, it has defeated the causes of sin and freed itself from them. Keep hell’s torments in mind; but know that your Helper is at hand. Do nothing that will grieve Him, but say to Him with tears: ‘Be merciful and deliver me, O Lord, for without Thy help I cannot escape from the hands of my enemies.’ Be attentive to your heart, and He will guard you from all evil."

- St. Isaias the Solitary

"Constant action overcomes cold; being still overcomes heat. Purity
and stillness give the correct law to all under heaven."

- Tao Te Ching 45
[-] The following 1 user Likes Florus's post:
  • josh987654321
Beautiful!
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • josh987654321
May God bless your little daughter and her new family. There's just nothing like a new baby!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton