The fires of Notre Dame and the prophecies of Marie Julie Jahenny
[Image: 05ecd5ad-65be-4c24-bac9-18a901670a97.jpeg?w=640]

I was looking into an almost prophetic holy card from the 19th century, when I came across this blog describing the approved prophecies of Marie Julie Jahenny. The holy card depicts Christ with His Sacred Heart consoling a weeping woman while Notre Dame and Rome burn in the background, which I found quite chilling. Then I read the blog itself, which lays out these prophecies and have come away disturbed.

https://catholicismpure.wordpress.com/20...ing-about/
Quote:It’s imagery is based on approved prophecies given to seer Marie Julie Jahenny: Notre Dame engulfed in flames behind Jesus and His Sacred Heart. The other church is St. Peter’s Basilica, and on the left of Notre Dame on the holy card may be Sainte-Chapelle [below], also in Paris, where the Crown of Thorns and other relics of the Crucifixion — later moved to Notre Dame — were once kept. After the great fire that destroyed the roof and spire of Notre Dame last week, and damaged a great deal of the cathedral, plus the fact that France is where Our Lord first revealed the great love of His Sacred Heart for men, the prophecy depicted in the imagery on this Holy Card is very strange, don’t you think?

The mystic Jahenny’s prophetic cri de cœur, often to do with the Church.

“In their (priests’) aberration, they will break their oaths,” she once quoted Heaven as telling her. “The Book of Life contains a list of names that ‘rends the heart.’

“Because of the little respect it has for the apostles of God, the flock grows careless and ceases to observe the laws. The priest himself is responsible for the lack of respect because he does not respect enough his holy ministry, and the place which he occupies in his sacred functions. The flock follows in the footsteps of its pastors; this is a great tragedy.

“The clergy will be severely punished on account of their inconceivable fickleness and great cowardice which is incompatible with their functions.

“A terrible chastisement has been provided for those who ascend every morning the steps of the Holy Sacrifice. I have not come on your altars to be tortured. I suffer a hundredfold more from such hearts than any of the others. I absolve you from your great sins, My children, but I cannot grant any pardon to these priests.” They were not exactly clement words.

“All the anger of the wicked is focused on the Holy See,” said Jahenny (December 8, 1874). “The chastisements will begin with Paris.”

For France and Europe, many if not most of her prophecies materialised in the late 1800s and into the 1900s, including with the world wars. As a writer has pointed out, “On September 15, 1879, she predicted Bismarck’s ‘Kulturkampf’. September 15th, 1881, she foretold in detail the death of Melanie Calvat, the visionary of La Salette, which happened on December 15th, 1904. She predicted the eruption of Mount Pelé in Martinique, then described the horrific events as they occurred despite the fact she was half a world away. In 1881 she was shown the Transvaal War, announcing it would take place at the death of Queen Victoria, which happened in 1901. She predicted the death of the Count De Chambord, the last direct descendant of the Bourbon royal house of France. Just before the successor to Pope Leo XIII was chosen, she declared only a few days before the conclave the ‘Adriatic Cardinal is chosen by God, his reign will be that of Christ.  He will not last long and will be called Pius.’ She was correct in that Pius X did not last as long as the previous Pope named ‘Pius.’ Pius X, former cardinal of Venice, fulfilled the prophecy as ‘Adriatic Cardinal’ and was Pope for eleven years, while Pius IX reigned for over thirty-one years.

“Marie-Julie correctly announced beforehand the French would lose their colony of Algeria to the Arabs and the priests of that country would suffer horrible trials.  She also foresaw World War I and World War II.  Our Lord promised she would live to see the beginning of the chastisements, and she lived to see World War II.”

Are her prophecies thus complete?

Famously, she expanded upon prophecies of a terrifying “three days darkness” that would cover the world, prophecies that had begun with cloistered mystical French nuns a century before. Much of what she foresaw also echoed an alleged secret from LaSalette to Melanie.

Chastisements common in the world would well up and succeed one another without ceasing, said Jahenny, who was confined to bed for much of her life. “The crisis will come on all of a sudden,” she once remarked, “and the Chastisement will be worldwide.”

Were the world wars truly global? Were they the Chastisement?
Or does something await in the wings for the future?

The thing that spooks me personally about the events and the holy card in question is that I suddenly had a fervent desire to devote myself to the Sacred Heart shortly after the Notre Dame fire. It's most likely me reading too much into this, but I feel as though the Lord is preparing us for something huge in the near future. Pray it isn't the chastisement.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/

Malachi Martin was right.
[-] The following 5 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Ambrosiano, cassini, In His Love, josh987654321, Zedta
Thanks for sharing that, interesting indeed.

This is going out on a bit of a limb here, but it could be an Islamic uprising in France and across Europe ending in the Fatima secret in regards to the sack of Rome. Who knows, but we do know there is something seriously wrong in the Vatican today and in the west. I hope and pray things have been mitigated, and they have definitely been mitigated with the 2016 election of Trump, since if Clinton had won, or if Biden wins, then with their puppet Francis in the Vatican it will be the perfect storm.

Right now Trump has thrown a spanner in the works, but we will have to wait and see, since the peace of the world depends on the sanctity of Christ's Church. I still think there will be chastisement, as an Atheist Europe (and indeed an Atheist west) which kills it's own children through abortion and doesn't have children through contraception meanwhile taking in large amounts of unvetted Islamic immigrants (who can have multiple wives), cannot be spared from chastisement, any democracy with that demographic will eventually have to contend with Sharia Law in their parliaments.

The west was founded on Christianity, take that away with rampant Atheism, feckless and treacherous Church hierarchy and mass Islamic Immigration and she will certainly suffer greatly if not fall. Just gotta hold out until one of the European Countries (probably France) erupts and people can wake up. Otherwise we have the New Zealand member of parliament mocking God about how nothing happened when they passed gay marriage. The irony is that these leftists are so blind and ignorant that they do not realize that while Christianity teaches that sodomy is a sin, Islam prescribes the death penalty for it. Yet in the greatest of folly they condemn Christianity and exalt Islam, like the Jews at the time calling for Barabbas.

This ludicrous utopia that western atheists are seeking where there is no national identity and all religions and views are equal and equally valid is a divide and conquer strategy toward Christian nations which will lead to only one thing if successful, civil unrest and civil war. The dictatorship of relativism that Pope Benedict spoke of and ensures the collapse of a nation.

Just some thoughts.

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

[-] The following 3 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • Augustinian, JacafamalaRedux, Zedta
Josh, that was a very fine post.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 3 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Augustinian, josh987654321, Zedta
That's eerie.

Speaking of chastisement, there is actually a Scapular attributed to Marie-Julie Jahenny that is to protect from the chastisement. 

http://www.sacramentals.org/ScapularofBenediction.htm

There is also a specially designed cross that she was given.

http://www.sacramentals.org/CrossofForgiveness.htm
[-] The following 2 users Like In His Love's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
(05-14-2019, 09:48 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Josh, that was a very fine post.

Thanks. Smile

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018