Hello everyone!
Hello and blessings to you all!
Only now, after being kicked from CAF for defending some "inappropriate" positions, I decided to follow a suggestion someone made me once and I joined Fisheaters.
Looking forward for good discussions and edifying informations.
Thanks!
[-] The following 3 users Like Ioannes_L's post:
  • Augustinian, In His Love, josh987654321
Welcome to the forum, I think you'll come to find this place to be to your liking.

I was just suspended from CAF too for criticizing the Novus Ordo (again). I would advise against that place anyway, so it's good to see another new member.
And I understood that man can find no reason of all those works of God that are done under the sun: and the more he shall labour to seek, so much the less shall he find: yea, though the wise man shall say, that he knoweth it, he shall not be able to find it. -Ecclesiastes 8:17

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • josh987654321, SeeTheLight
Welcome to the tank. I suspect you will find what you are looking for here.

God Bless!
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeeTheLight's post:
  • josh987654321
(05-15-2019, 04:33 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote: Hello and blessings to you all!
Only now, after being kicked from CAF for defending some "inappropriate" positions, I decided to follow a suggestion someone made me once and I joined Fisheaters.
Looking forward for good discussions and edifying informations.
Thanks!

Welcome. Smile

This forum has been great in my experience being here. I'm also a refugee from CAF, I was suspended indefinitely lol https://forums.catholic.com/u/josh987654321/summary

(05-15-2019, 05:53 PM)Augustinian Wrote: I was just suspended from CAF too for criticizing the Novus Ordo (again). I would advise against that place anyway, so it's good to see another new member.

Haha, I thought you were on there, I noticed a poster by a different name but with the same Sacred Heart Avatar, there was one comment I noticed from you on Islam that made me laugh considering how many people there it triggered lol.

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Augustinian
(05-15-2019, 10:29 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 05:53 PM)Augustinian Wrote: I was just suspended from CAF too for criticizing the Novus Ordo (again). I would advise against that place anyway, so it's good to see another new member.

Haha, I thought you were on there, I noticed a poster by a different name but with the same Sacred Heart Avatar, there was one comment I noticed from you on Islam that made me laugh considering how many people there it triggered lol.

God Bless

Lol yes that was me, I go by "Bonaventurian" on there since "Augustinian" was taken
And I understood that man can find no reason of all those works of God that are done under the sun: and the more he shall labour to seek, so much the less shall he find: yea, though the wise man shall say, that he knoweth it, he shall not be able to find it. -Ecclesiastes 8:17

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • josh987654321
Welcome to the forums! Hi!
(05-15-2019, 05:53 PM)Augustinian Wrote: Welcome to the forum, I think you'll come to find this place to be to your liking.

I was just suspended from CAF too for criticizing the Novus Ordo (again). I would advise against that place anyway, so it's good to see another new member.
Thanks Augustinian and all the other members!
This final suspension came after I showed disrespect against legitimate religious preferences of fellow Catholics, whatever that means, using the term "true liturgy" in a post to defend the SSPX and Archbishop Lefebvre.

There’s no such thing as Lefebvrist movement.
When the Church was invaded by the modernist heresy, strongly condemned by several popes, Archbishop Lefebvre was one of the few who stood by the true liturgy and the One True Faith during this revolution.

That was the last suspension in a nice collection of suspensions I received for going against the Novus Ordo, or the charismatics, or some other modernist innovation. Funny enough, once I asked if they had any grudge against the SSPX and other traditionals, to which one of the moderators promptly said no... I don't believe so.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ioannes_L's post:
  • Augustinian
Dominus Vobiscum.
(05-16-2019, 06:36 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 05:53 PM)Augustinian Wrote: Welcome to the forum, I think you'll come to find this place to be to your liking.

Thanks Augustinian and all the other members!
This final suspension came after I showed disrespect against legitimate religious preferences of fellow Catholics, whatever that means, using the term "true liturgy" in a post to defend the SSPX and Archbishop Lefebvre.

There’s no such thing as Lefebvrist movement.
When the Church was invaded by the modernist heresy, strongly condemned by several popes, Archbishop Lefebvre was one of the few who stood by the true liturgy and the One True Faith during this revolution.

That was the last suspension in a nice collection of suspensions I received for going against the Novus Ordo, or the charismatics, or some other modernist innovation. Funny enough, once I asked if they had any grudge against the SSPX and other traditionals, to which one of the moderators promptly said no... I don't believe so.
I myself have only in the past few weeks come around to understanding that the SSPX are not the moustache-twirling schismatics that so many neo-Catholics tend to paint them as.

And it's that view which got me suspended too lol