Hi Everyone!
Heart 
Hi Everyone!
This is my first time here. I sat off the similar website which recommended me to establish communication with Catholics from all over the world, at FishEaters.com

I also decided to immediately join this forum, because I was in need of full support from the world's Catholics, especially those in the United States.

I am a blogger, non-Catholic, but really love Catholicism. I graduated from Catholic Middle School (in 1985), which learned a lot from the Catholic School about discipline, hope, and determination to pursue dreams.

As a form of my gratitude to the Catholic church and Catholics, I dedicate my blogging time to a blog website that I specifically create for Catholics in the United States. I hope that it can be of great benefit.
[-] The following 2 users Like catholicchurchnearme's post:
  • josh987654321, SeeTheLight
Welcome, Smile

Very surprising you picked this forum, most people in your shoes I imagine would go to something like Catholic Answers Forum, however I was permanently suspended from there and there is much heterodoxy spread there which goes against the faith, very good people still there too, but it often gets flooded and leaves people thinking they can pick and choose.

I'll be keen to check out some of your threads and see where you stand on many unpopular issues which people reject or try to change the Churches clear teachings on, like abortion and gay marriage for example.

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • BodyAndBlood, catholicchurchnearme
Dominus vobiscum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bonaventure's post:
  • catholicchurchnearme
Welcome!

God Bless
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio