Prayers for me
I was running today with our relatively new husky and he stopped suddenly; I fell - hard.  My whole body hurts.  My hands, wrists, knees (one of which is really swollen), and my back feel like I've been run over.  Please spare me a quick prayer.  I'm hoping tomorrow doesn't feel worse than today.  

Cute thing though: after I fell, the husky curled up next to me, protecting me, while our morkie mix started licking me.  

Going to log off now.  Typing hurts.
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
:pray: :pray: :pray: What affectionate pups!  Prayers for your speedy and full recovery.
I hope you heal soon.
Love Huskies.
Our next door neighbor has two huskies.  Very good dogs, quiet, especially for Huskies.  BUT....when the other neighbors dog is outside then all the dogs go nuts and then the guy next to the Huskies (a non-dog owner)  comes out of his house and screams at the huskies to "shut up, just shut up", exact words...which makes the dogs bark more.  I think the whole scene is hilarious.  Happens a couple of times a month.
Praying
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
:pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Thanks guys!  I am feeling better.  I have some wicked bruises but overall, it's not as bad as I thought it would be.  

As for huskies, I hear ya!  I've not really heard this one bark - except yesterday at the cat.  Even then, it was very brief.  He "talks" but doesn't really bark.
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
[-] The following 2 users Like Fontevrault's post:
  • mpk1987, XavierSem
(05-22-2019, 12:20 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: Thanks guys!  I am feeling better.  I have some wicked bruises but overall, it's not as bad as I thought it would be.  

As for huskies, I hear ya!  I've not really heard this one bark - except yesterday at the cat.  Even then, it was very brief.  He "talks" but doesn't really bark.

Prayers in thanksgiving for your recovery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mpk1987's post:
  • XavierSem
:pray: :pray: :pray: Thank God you're feeling better.
"My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your Most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby offer my whole life to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Together with my life, I place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices, and the sufferings of my entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father and Priests ..."

https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/