What's Your Dream Car ?
Or else this:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-05-04-at-1.25.31-PM-1024x777.png]
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(05-27-2019, 03:22 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Or else this:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-05-04-at-1.25.31-PM-1024x777.png]
Dream car JacafamalaRedux, not nightmare (pictures like that makes me thankful for a childhood sans T.V.)

Elon Musk is innovative

97 year old's take on Teslas

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
Quote:Dream car JacafamalaRedux, not nightmare (pictures like that makes me thankful for a childhood sans T.V.)

I can imagine what it might be have been like for a nervous, or overly serious child. For the rest of us low brows, it was a just plain fun.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Zedta
(06-01-2019, 10:16 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote:
Quote:Dream car JacafamalaRedux, not nightmare (pictures like that makes me thankful for a childhood sans T.V.)

I can imagine what it might be have been like for a nervous, or overly serious child. For the rest of us low brows, it was a just plain fun.
Sorry you feel that way.
(06-02-2019, 12:07 AM)Blind Horus Wrote:

Sorry you feel that way.

Why?

Do ya know the trouble with easterners?
No 
There's too many of 'em.

-Barry Goldwater

:clap: Here! Here!  :clap:

I thought it was a hoot! It reminded me of your old Avatar, [Image: th?id=OIP.ihVqSIlWywKhJGRTGG8RwQHaKI&w=8...d=3.1&rm=2] I loved that one!

Blind Horus surprises me. He must live in New York City or somewhere like that. Disappointing.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
(06-02-2019, 08:06 PM)Zedta Wrote:

:clap: Here! Here!  :clap:

I thought it was a hoot! It reminded me of your old Avatar, [Image: th?id=OIP.ihVqSIlWywKhJGRTGG8RwQHaKI&w=8...d=3.1&rm=2] I loved that one!

Blind Horus surprises me. He must live in New York City or somewhere like that. Disappointing.

Thanks, Zedta. I'm sure it's just miscommunication between myself and B.H. We're all friends here, for the most part. In any event...

[Image: 49797696-olive-branch-with-green-olives-...olated.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Blind Horus, Zedta
Zedta " Blind Horus surprises me. He must live in New York City or somewhere like that. "

I have had dealing with NYC and what my take on it is they return good with evil though on a positive note a book customer who bought a book on Rose Hawthorne was sweet she said she would ride the bus past the the Rose Hawthorne building every day and was curious about her.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Zedta
(05-21-2019, 07:40 PM)Eric F Wrote: I think mine might be the original (1966) Mercury Cougar back when it was a sport's car.

Dodge Cornet, Charger, Challenger or Plymouth Road Runner.