Illinois advances pro abortion law ‘even more radical than New York’s’
(06-12-2019, 02:12 PM)Eric F Wrote: BREAKING: Illinois gov signs extreme law repealing partial-birth abortion ban

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/illino...-abortions

So sad how humanity treats the precious gift of life that God has given us. 

Broken Heart
"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; it signifies love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." -St. Thomas Aquinas

“To be tempted is a sign that the soul is very pleasing to the Lord.” St. Padre Pio
(06-12-2019, 02:31 PM)SeeTheLight Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 02:12 PM)Eric F Wrote: BREAKING: Illinois gov signs extreme law repealing partial-birth abortion ban

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/illino...-abortions

So sad how humanity treats the precious gift of life that God has given us. 

Broken Heart

Be sure to make this known to your friends, family, anyone who'll listen for the 2020 election, spread it far and wide and let it be known if you vote democrat this is what your voting for. They are no different to the Nazis, and that's no Godwin's law nor exaggeration.

They get away with this cold blooded murder by keeping it in the dark with euphemisms such as 'choice'.... choice to do what exactly, the Nazis didn't have that right and neither do they.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

(05-30-2019, 02:00 PM)BC Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 12:39 PM)Paul Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 10:12 AM)Augustinian Wrote: Okay...so we need to pass laws to break the seal of confession to somehow protect children from abuse, but we also need to pass abortion laws which allow for the outright murder of children? To Protect children or kill children? Which is it party of death?

They're only children after they pass through the magic vagina. What are you, some sort of science denier?

Once they hit the air, they become human.  And not a second before.

So Sayeth Hollywood
Well, you're forgetting, that they have to have also been breathing for at least an additional two weeks after that.
newenglandsun 

Quote:Well, you're forgetting, that they have to have also been breathing for at least an additional two weeks after that.

It's two to three years until 'they develop a personality' according to the 'ethicist', Peter Singer. Before that? No problem. Just kill 'em for your convenience!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(06-18-2019, 02:58 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: newenglandsun 

Quote:Well, you're forgetting, that they have to have also been breathing for at least an additional two weeks after that.

It's two to three years until 'they develop a personality' according to the 'ethicist', Peter Singer. Before that? No problem. Just kill 'em for your convenience!

Who knows where they will eventually settle?

These people of "science"

All it takes is a law to be enacted and a Hippocratic Oath denying doctor to give the go ahead, and it becomes "moral" for them.