PREGGO!!!!
Star 
Heyy all!! So got married to my cute lil lady May 11th.

Today she was 3 days late on her period. We took 2 pregnancy tests. Both came back positive!!  :D

Keep our family in your prayers!  :heart:

Ave Christus Rex!
Ave Christus Rex!
First of all, congrats on tying the most wonderful knot. Second of all, congratulations for the two of you expecting. I'm adding you both to my Rosary intentions.  :D
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Congratulations!  Many prayers for a happy and healthy baby!
Congrats on both your marriage and your munchkin! :)
--BobCatholic 
Congratulations!!!  That's great news indeed!
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
Wonderful news, congratulations!
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
(06-06-2019, 08:01 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Heyy all!! So got married to my cute lil lady May 11th.

Today she was 3 days late on her period. We took 2 pregnancy tests. Both came back positive!!  :D

Keep our family in your prayers!  :heart:

Ave Christus Rex!

I pray for a good pregnancy and a healthy baby! It's the best!
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
Hip, hip, hooray!  Time for me to  :pray:
Good on you.  For the greater glory of God.
Not that you asked, but my name suggestions are:

Male: Vox
Female: Vox

Seriously though, congratulations! Prepare for the midnight burrito-gathering expeditions. Cravings are fun :P
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 6 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • abububba, AnaCarolina, Catherine, Fontevrault, Roger Buck, Some Guy