PREGGO!!!!
(06-08-2019, 06:33 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Not that you asked, but my name suggestions are:

Male: Vox
Female: Vox

Seriously though, congratulations! Prepare for the midnight burrito-gathering expeditions. Cravings are fun :P

Man oh man is that right. Our twenty year-old is really lucky she wasn't named Taco Salad.  :D
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 3 users Like dahveed's post:
  • mpk1987, Roger Buck, VoxClamantis
Congratulations on the marriage and the baby!
(06-08-2019, 06:36 PM)dahveed Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 06:33 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Not that you asked, but my name suggestions are:

Seriously though, congratulations! Prepare for the midnight burrito-gathering expeditions. Cravings are fun :P

Man oh man is that right. Our twenty year-old is really lucky she wasn't named Taco Salad.  :D

Laugh about it, but my oldest (17 almost 18) still goes by “Burrito.” :D
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden

lol For those who are curious though here's what we're thinking for names.

If we have a boy: Leo Daniel
If we have a girl: Eleanor Thomas

If we have twin boys (I'm actively praying and hoping for it): Leo Daniel & Linus Peter

All our boys will share Emmanuel as their 2nd middle name.
All our girls will share Marie as their 2nd middle name.
Ave Christus Rex!
[-] The following 5 users Like Some Guy's post:
  • Catherine, dahveed, mpk1987, Roger Buck, XavierSem
Warm smile. Wonderful beyond all words. Lucky child. Lucky you. May God greatly bless all three (or more) of you!
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: charles-coulombe-120h.png]

Hear the FIRST CHAPTER on my YouTube Channel:

See my Three Books here at Amazon: viewauthor.at/RogerBuck
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roger Buck's post:
  • XavierSem
Congrats! That's awesome news!
Congratulations!!!
We miscarried. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you.
Ave Christus Rex!
I'm truly sorry to hear that.  I will keep y'all in my Rosary intentions.

:pray: :pray: :pray:
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
My prayers are for you and your family, SG.