PREGGO!!!!
I'm so sorry to hear that. My prayers to you and your wife.
Vau. And my soul is removed far off from peace, I have forgotten good things. Vau. And I said: My end and my hope is perished from the Lord. Zain. Remember my poverty, and transgression, the wormwood, and the gall. Zain. I will be mindful and remember, and my soul shall languish within me.

Zain. These things I shall think over in my heart, therefore will I hope. Heth. The mercies of the Lord that we are not consumed: because his commiserations have not failed. Heth. They are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness. Heth. The Lord is my portion, said my soul: therefore will I wait for him. (Lamentations of Jeremias ch. 3 vs. 17-24)

I hope the best for you and your family.
I am so very sorry!  Prayers for you both; this is a hard thing to go through.  Name the baby; record the date in your family Bible.  Trust me: the doctors downplay your loss but it is real.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  

I know how difficult this is; Pilgrim and I had quite a few miscarriages before we managed to stay pregnant.  I don't have anything to mark those lost babies except the pain in my heart.  I regret it, but nobody (not even our mothers) gave us any kind of advice as we suffered through it.
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com