Pope Francis takes on gender dysphoria
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/10/world...ality.html

There are a lot of times I certainly don't agree with the hierarchy, but I do applaud the current Pontiff on one major issue. He is able to take on the current disease in our culture known as gender dysphoria. That is, the idea that men can be women and women can be men. His speaking against them in the current document, "Male and Female, He Created Them" and in his previous "The Joy of Love", reminds me that the Church could be in a much worse position, theologically.
Sounds like PF got this one right.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(06-11-2019, 06:44 AM)Jeeter Wrote: Sounds like PF got this one right.
Spew out enough wild shots and you're bound to hit something eventually.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Jeeter, josh987654321, TruthWhichIsChrist
DO NOT PANIC.

The propaganda media will bury this in the memory hole. Just like when he said gender theory was demonic.
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

If a broken clock can be right twice a day, I suppose a confusing Pope can be right a couple times every 6 years.
Surprising in a good way I suppose. At this point though I feel like it's just throwing us a bone. This goes in the PROS column, but the CONS column for me is still massive in comparison.

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018