20 Years Ago Today I Turned Pro-Russian : Here's Why
https://www.rt.com/news/461603-russian-r...a-airport/

The first video is a must see. Unbelievable who the West sided with against Christians.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • tucherb
I’ve generally thought that Russia isn’t the enemy we think it is. They’re restoring their historic culture, and their laws in general seem to be much more pro-family than those of the west. Still, Russian communism was extremely thorough in its promotion of itself and the eradication of everything that wasn’t  part of it. Their current national anthem uses the same tune as the communist one!  Did Russia really abandon all their Soviet dreams in one fell swoop?  Aren’t there plenty of people still in Russia who never stopped holding on to the Soviet ideal so ingrained in them throughout their youth?  The people who were trained well in those ways aren’t dead. They are in their 60’s and 70’s. Their children, who they taught (at least the ones they didn’t abort, anyway) are in their 50’s.  Did they all simply lay down that dream in favor of a different form of government, one which, I might add, Russia hadn’t ever really had before?  Did all those old KGB agents, die-hard advocates for the cause, simply change their minds and adopt the ways of those they were taught were their enemies?  I don’t know...
I find the continued use of some communist symbols by Russia very disturbing, but even here things are changing for the better. The Russian intelligence agencies known as the Federal Security Service and the Foreign Intelligence Service use Czarist symbols, which are increasingly replacing old Soviet ones in the military. The governing party in Russia is not the Communist Party, which electorally is no longer that powerful. Ironically, compared to Western leftists, Russian communists actually stand for a number of traditional values, for which they are not admired by Marxists in our own country. Russia has a LONG way to go yet and a great start would be a ban on abortion, unlike the West though, I believe they are headed in the right direction.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • tucherb