A New Blog
Hello fellow Fishies!

I just started a new blog and wanted to share it with you.  It focuses on kids, Catholicism, our adoption story, and homeschooling.  I would love to get your feedback on it!

StolenPears.com

Thanks a bunch for reading!!!
Fontevrault
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontevrault's post:
  • TruthWhichIsChrist
First of all , congratulations on entering the Catholic blogosphere.

Second, where did I find you? I've had Stolen Pears in my blog roll for several days, but I had no idea it was you!

P.S. I edited your post to make the title a link.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Big Grin   Vox tweeted about the blog June 1.  That's been my only advertising.  It's a slow start.  My hope is that I can turn it into something special.

Thanks for editing the link in.  I didn't think of it.  Life has been a little crazy today . . . About the time I posted, the baby was clamoring to go potty to avoid going to bed (for what feeling like the 100th time tonight), one son split open a blister on his finger, and everyone came running to see . . .   I got distracted BIG TIME!
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
[-] The following 2 users Like Fontevrault's post:
  • Jeeter, jovan66102
Just reading "Our Story" made me tear up, what a life you and your family have led so far!  I look forward to reading more when it's not the middle of the night.
As jovan said, kudos on entering the Catholic blogosphere.

Love the blog, and will be following it. I can definitely relate to the “Journey Toward Tradition Post” as we’re still going through that.

(06-11-2019, 10:52 PM)Fontevrault Wrote:   Life has been a little crazy today . . . About the time I posted, the baby was clamoring to go potty to avoid going to bed (for what feeling like the 100th time tonight), one son split open a blister on his finger, and everyone came running to see . . .   I got distracted BIG TIME!

That sounds like the makings of a post for the “FE Gross Kids Thread”. Big Grin
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden