Our Old (Banned) Friend, Mark Williams...
...is now on Facebook spreading the lie (from TIA) that Monseigneur Lefebvre was a Freemason.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(06-14-2019, 09:44 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: is now on Facebook spreading the lie (from TIA) that Monseigneur Lefebvre was a Freemason.

Wait, what the hell?

Edit: Jovan, can you provide a link?
(06-14-2019, 10:23 PM)Alphonse il Segundo Wrote: Edit: Jovan, can you provide a link?

https://traditioninaction.org/Questions/...Lefeb.html
(06-14-2019, 10:27 PM)TruthWhichIsChrist Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 10:23 PM)Alphonse il Segundo Wrote: Edit: Jovan, can you provide a link?

https://traditioninaction.org/Questions/...Lefeb.html

I saw this earlier tonight. The fact that both Progressives and radical traditionalists in the Church spread disinformation about Lefebvre and the SSPX only serves to justify the Society's position.  :eyeroll:

Quote:'Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake: Be glad and rejoice for your reward is very great in heaven. For so they persecuted the prophets that were before you.' - Matthew 5:11-12
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh.' - Jeremias 17:8

[Image: 180px-SA_160-Jeremia_op_de_puinhopen_van_Jeruzalem.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • HailGilbert, Ioannes_L, TruthWhichIsChrist
(06-14-2019, 10:23 PM)Alphonse il Segundo Wrote: Edit: Jovan, can you provide a link?

Here's a link to his post, with the link to TIA: https://www.facebook.com/groups/13827878...8171594491
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

lmao He also tried to say Piux IX was one too. Is there any historical figure on his side in his mind? Or was everyone a Mason?
Huh? Lefebvre a freemason? Guess he never read much of Lefebvre.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • HailGilbert
(06-14-2019, 09:44 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: ...is now on Facebook spreading the lie (from TIA) that Monseigneur Lefebvre was a Freemason.

Illogical... unreasonable.
If he were, why did he defend Catholic tradition??
(06-15-2019, 10:55 AM)andalusia Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 09:44 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: ...is now on Facebook spreading the lie (from TIA) that Monseigneur Lefebvre was a Freemason.

Illogical... unreasonable.
If he were, why did he defend Catholic tradition??
Well, the "theory" is being spread by a site run by a sedevacantist who subscribes to the Cardinal Siri myth.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh.' - Jeremias 17:8

[Image: 180px-SA_160-Jeremia_op_de_puinhopen_van_Jeruzalem.jpg]