Need help finding a table crucifix
I've been searching all over tonight but cannot seem to find a standing crucifix for my home altar that meets my standards. I'm looking for one that's somber, with a corpus... you know, something that I can really meditate the sorrowful mysteries with. The bloodier the better too lol. Preferably under $50.

This one is close to what I want: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWZLY6C/ref...B003AKJ6K2
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

Malachi Martin was right.
What's wrong with the one you linked to?  It looks very nice.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
(07-06-2019, 12:36 AM)Steven Wrote: What's wrong with the one you linked to?  It looks very nice.
Not a whole lot, I do like it. I just wanted to see if anyone's come across anything better
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

Augustinian,
the one you linked to is better than my bronze one I picked up through Amazon. If I may but in, you should pick that one up.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • Augustinian
More expensive, but some nice ones here:

https://www.monasteryicons.com/category/wall-crosses
[-] The following 1 user Likes Some Guy's post:
  • Augustinian
(07-06-2019, 09:58 AM)Some Guy Wrote: More expensive, but some nice ones here:

https://www.monasteryicons.com/category/wall-crosses
Wow that pewter one is quite nice

@Augustinian, I think that's very pretty. ETA: both the first one you linked and the bronze.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton