Pureflix?
Does anyone here get this? Is it any good?
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
I've seen the ads to and was wondering the same thing.
Would love to know more too!!!
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
Fascinating concept this Pureflix. I may sign up: Pureflix Signup
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
okay well they offer one free month. I'll go for it and report back. I'm just hoping it's not all gonna be Hallmark type sickly sweet stuff...We'll see.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(07-09-2019, 09:27 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: okay well they offer one free month. I'll go for it and report back. I'm just hoping it's not all gonna be Hallmark type sickly sweet stuff...We'll see.
Not to be cynical, but most Prot/Evangelical Christian films tend to gravitate toward the sickly sweet Hallmark garbage.

Strangely enough, Catholic films do not...
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
Looked like all protty stuff on their advertisements.
I have more in common with conservative Christians than I do with liberal Catholics.
[-] The following 2 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • LionHippo, Zedta