Funny news article
You can't make this stuff up! Sticking tongue out at you  Sticking tongue out at you

Quote:Untimely flatulence leads to arrest of Northland criminal hiding from law enforcement

Posted: 11:36 AM, Jul 09, 2019

Updated: 1:43 PM, Jul 09, 2019

By: Katelyn Brown

A man with a warrant was arrested in Liberty, Missouri, after his fart noise gave away his hiding spot.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — If you're wanted for a felony and hiding from law enforcement, what's the best way to avoid arrest?

Well, for starters, don't let one rip.

The Clay County Sheriff's Office tweeted on Tuesday that one unlucky felon did just that over the weekend, and the noise from the passed gas led deputies right to him.

They followed up the tweet by saying that the person had a felony warrant in Clay County for possession of a controlled substance.

"We’ve gotta give props to Liberty Police for using their senses to sniff him out!" Deputy Jon Bazzano told 41 Action News.

He said the arrest happened in the 800 block of Marilynn Avenue.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/unt...nforcement
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeeter's post:
  • dahveed, Zedta
Fart
It all comes out [in]the end!!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Jeeter
That's where our oldest son lives! Not surprised he had a warrant for drugs. Clay County has been home to many criminals since the James Boys lived there.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

HE was a mason ya know

ETA-yes, Mason are Catholics mortal enemies

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
Well, my very Catholic Uncle Leo was Frank James next door neighbour in St Joseph, Missouri.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Blind Horus
(07-13-2019, 02:16 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Well, my very Catholic Uncle Leo was Frank James next door neighbour in St Joseph, Missouri.

Well, masons lay claim to all kinds of things, perhaps Jesse converted (many many early Catholic missionaries in that part of the country (Eastern Oregon)

Well, my very Catholic Uncle Leo was Frank James next door neighbour in St Joseph, Missouri....do tell