Repeatedly dreaming I’m in jail.
Very recurrent dream.
What’s the Catholic way to approach this?
Simply ignore?
Or should I dig a little deeper?
Perhaps part of me has some guilt I’m not willing to look square in the face.
(07-15-2019, 09:36 AM)FultonFan Wrote: Very recurrent dream.
Simply ignore?

I'd say simply to ignore.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
The Catholic way to approach it is not at all. Constant analysis of dreams can lead to deception, at least according to St. John of the Cross, who warned against attachment to inner locutions and images.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Behold this Heart which has so loved men that It spared nothing, even going so far as to exhaust and consume Itself to prove to them Its love” - Our Lord to St. Margaret Mary

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/

Malachi Martin was right.
(07-15-2019, 09:36 AM)FultonFan Wrote: Very recurrent dream.
Simply ignore?

You are really good at answering your own questions, FultonFan. 

Yes, just ignore these kinds of dreams. I think there is a difference between "Know thyself" and "Compulsively psychoanalyze thyself." Remember that there is a lot of bunk psychology out there (not that it is all bad, it's just a minefield.)

Again, maybe have a beer and/or some chamomile tea?
Don't know if it is specifically Catholic or not.
When dreams upset us or confuse us, don't look for deep meaning but try to find the general feeling of the dream.  Were you worried in the dream?  Were you frightened, or angry?  Once you figure that out try to see how that feeling fits into your current life.
For example:  The main "feeling" or emotion of your dream is fear.  Now, is there something going on in your life right now that is causing you to feel fearful, maybe you are afraid you will lose your job or you learn that your spouse is very ill.