22 F looking for a Catholic husband
[Image: 25z1q2a.jpg]

female

Birthdate and age as of posting date: December 10,1996 22 years old

Would you relocate if you met the right person?: Yes

Basic physical description: slim

Do you have any children?: No

EF, SSPX, both, or other?: I attend the Novus ordo but am interested in attending the traditional mass

Do you or would you attend the Novus Ordo if that's all that's available to you?: Yes

Did you grow up Catholic? Did you grow up as a traditionalist? Did you convert later in life?: I grew up Catholic

Introvert or extrovert?: introvert

Ethnic heritage: Filipino

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?: unimportant

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?: 25-40 a little important

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?: NFP is ok to use

What would headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?: The husband should work and the wife take care of the kids.

What do you think and how do you feel about women working outside the home?: See above.

If you were married, how would you want finances handled in your home? (who'd make the money; who'd handle the paying of the bills; would there be separate and/or joint bank accounts; if the wife is a stay at home mother, would she have money of her own to manage, etc.?: They should work together on this.

Can you handle the idea of dating and marrying someone who may have lived a not-so-moral lifestyle before conversion?: Yes

Is someone's not being a virgin a "deal-breaker" for you?: No

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is/are the most challenging for you?: envy I suppose

What would others say are your best qualities?: sweet and hard working

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?: too quiet

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?: sweet and reaponsible

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: cheating

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?: I've never had a relationship

Political ideals: moderate

Education: some college

Employment: restaurant worker

Health: in good health

Allergies: none

Smoke?: no

Drink?: sometimes

Night owl or morning lark?: Night owl

How messy or disorganized are you?: I'm pretty neat

What makes you laugh?: babies

What are the little things that please or delight you?: Chocolate

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally?: Married with Children

If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you likely will be doing  given your gifts and goals?: 
Working 

Hobbies: reading books

Top 3 Favorite books of all time: Harry Potter, A walk to remember, the Alchemist

Music you actually listen to most often: pop and love songs

Favorite movies/TV shows: Harry Potter, American Ninja Warrior

Favorite foods: Adobo

Do you follow any specific food regimen (e.g., gluten-free, no-carb, vegetarianism, etc.)?: No

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with, pets you won't tolerate at all: I love dogs

Idea of a romantic evening: stargazing
You sound like a delightful person. Smile  Best of luck to you, and welcome to the forum!
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steven's post:
  • HeadRusch