Needing advice on keeping body temp. low while serving at Mass.
I am curious to know what you think of that, Fultonfan, and if you think you would try it.

Also fascinating is expanding and contracting foods... but those are for different problems (like if you are going to be having an operation).

Also, look into Rhodiola for stress and anxiety. It is an adaptogenic herb. I should it as needed, and should use it more often, but I tend to turn to it when I am under much stress, and it always offers relief in high stress situations. But you need to be sure you have themostpowerfl herb, not something watered down. for that I would look at reviews on Amzaon.com and see which brand is powerful and a good buy. I use Gaia usually.
(07-24-2019, 01:44 PM)St.Eliza Wrote: I am curious to know what you think of that, Fultonfan, and if you think you would try it.

Also fascinating is expanding and contracting foods... but those are for different problems (like if you are going to be having an operation).

Also, look into Rhodiola for stress and anxiety. It is an adaptogenic herb. I should it as needed, and should use it more often, but I tend to turn to it when I am under much stress, and it always offers relief in high stress situations.  But you need to be sure you have themostpowerfl herb, not something watered down. for that I would look at reviews on Amzaon.com and see which brand is powerful and a good buy. I use Gaia usually.

I’m so sorry I took so long getting back to you. That was rude of me, apologies.
I’d have to look into the Rhodiola, as well as the book you posted previously.
To your knowledge does Rhodiola interact with any other meds?