Why was the demon sad?
It had nobody.
Why was the demon sad? Dominus

PS I have a aversion to mocking the supernatural, (Angelic or demonic), going where angels fear to tread and all that...
(07-24-2019, 08:26 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: Why was the demon sad? Dominus

PS I have a aversion to mocking the supernatural, (Angelic or demonic), going where angels fear to tread and all that...

I’ve sent a request to have it removed.
Not funny and pointless.
I can't see how anything without Hope or Joy could be happy at all.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
(07-24-2019, 08:35 PM)Zedta Wrote: I can't see how anything without Hope or Joy could be happy at all.

Because some people are overly scrupulous, when it's just a pun.

...oh, you meant the demon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • Zedta
(07-25-2019, 12:01 AM)Paul Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 08:35 PM)Zedta Wrote: I can't see how anything without Hope or Joy could be happy at all.

I see what you did there.
(07-25-2019, 12:01 AM)Paul Wrote:

And I thought I was slow on the uptake! Big Grin

The subject is about a sad demon, even in jest, that  remains true.

And to dare critique: Wouldn't the punchline be better as; "It had no body"?
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
Hey, I've got an angel joke...wanna hear it?   Big Grin  Well, okay. Twist me arm.

After God created 24 hours of alternating darkness and light, one of the angels asked him, “What are you going to do now?”

God said, “I think I’m going to call it a day.”

yuk, yuk...
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 2 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Paul, Zedta