name a food please
Vegemite!
Culver's fish sandwich, usual Friday lunch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Boxty!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(07-30-2019, 04:55 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 03:21 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: piroshki (what I want for lunch)

Come to Nebraska! We call 'em 'runza', brought from Russia by the Volga Deutsche, and we have a fast food chain dedicated to them, called 'Runza' (No points for originality!). They've been called 'as Nebraskan as Cornhusker football'.

Oh my gosh!  Those are NOT pirozhki!!  LOL  You had me so excited!
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
(08-23-2019, 07:40 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 04:55 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 03:21 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: piroshki (what I want for lunch)

Come to Nebraska! We call 'em 'runza', brought from Russia by the Volga Deutsche, and we have a fast food chain dedicated to them, called 'Runza' (No points for originality!). They've been called 'as Nebraskan as Cornhusker football'.

Oh my gosh!  Those are NOT pirozhki!!  LOL  You had me so excited!
I travel to Scottsbluff for work on occasion. I've eaten and love Runza!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
(08-04-2019, 03:44 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: Flub's ice cream

Tillamook
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Melkite's post:
  • Blind Horus
Hortobagyi palaczinta
(08-23-2019, 07:48 PM)Melkite Wrote: Hortobagyi palaczinta

I had to look that one up. Looks delicious.

My contribution: lamb tikka.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(08-23-2019, 09:41 PM)Jeeter Wrote: I had to look that one up. Looks delicious.

Khachapuri (Imeruli, not Adjari)
Bunny Bread™