name a food please
(08-23-2019, 07:41 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 03:44 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: Flub's ice cream

Tillamook

"As Oregonian as a lumberjack sharing a craft beer with a beaver, no one does cheese like Tillamook."

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • SeeTheLight
(08-24-2019, 01:16 PM)Blind Horus Wrote:

Tillamook

"As Oregonian as a lumberjack sharing a craft beer with a beaver, no one does cheese like Tillamook."

I've never had their cheese, but their ice cream is the creamiest I've ever had.
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
hakarl
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(08-25-2019, 05:20 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 01:16 PM)Blind Horus Wrote:

Tillamook

I've never had their cheese, but their ice cream is the creamiest I've ever had.

Tillamook is the home of the Cheesemakers.

Not much of a name for a football or wrestling team but they make up for it by calling themselves 'Mooks'.

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
(08-26-2019, 10:52 AM)Jeeter Wrote: hakarl

Congratulations!  I had to look that one up.

Herring under a fur coat.
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
paella
Oatmeal
Rocky Mountain oysters
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden