Needing quick answer: Can men go swimming topless?
(08-05-2019, 04:53 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 04:29 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 03:52 PM)Zedta Wrote: If modesty is the issue here and its all about appearances, then in some cases, ya, I think at least a t-shirt or a bra top would be appropriate. I mean, with all the soy and phytoestrogens in foods these days, Gynecomastia (also spelled Gynaecomastia) has become a real problem for some men and they could give many women a run for their money on 'boobies'. :D

We don't need to be Victorian and prudish on the forum, but this is pretty disgustingly inappropriate.

Your answer would have been more accurate if you (my personal troll) inserted; "We don't need to be Victorian and prudish, but I will be, on the forum..."

You just don't get a joke and that is very sad for you.

Good humor directs the mind upward, or as one priest once told me, "A joke is one of the most serious things in the world." It helps lighten the soul, and make serious discussions easier to get through. Yours does not do that in the least.

It is not prudish to object to an inappropriate and tasteless joke.

Are you going to next get out the calculator and turn it upside down and start typing out silly words like a 12-year old boy, because it's funny?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Needing quick answer: Can men go swimming topless? - by MagisterMusicae - 08-05-2019, 09:51 PM