Which SAINT would you like to have a one hour conversation with?
Our Lord and Our Lady are out, for the sake of conversation. Wink Mine would be Saint Teresa of Avila. She's my absolute favorite saint, now that I've read all of her works and come to know her. I actually had a dream that I met her and talked to her for the longest time (she was in her full habit, with choir robe), but when I woke up I couldn't remember anything that she had said! sad

So who would it be for you?
“I will never abandon you, my child. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God.”
-Our Lady of Fatima to Lucia

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God."
- St. Jean-Baptiste Marie Vianney
St Ann, mother of Our Lady, Mother of God.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
Perhaps St Dominic, or Aquinas, or Michael.

There's so many to choose from!
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
St Aaron the High Priest. He's my given namesake and I would love to here his perspective on various moments throughout the book of Exodus.
Saint Augustine and Saint Bonaventure. Two behemoths of Catholic theology, it would be incredible to hear their insights.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/