Immodesty not allowed inside
This weekend I seen many people go to church in shorts and gym shorts. It's inappropriate and I'm tired of it! It's time we start complaining about those who show no 'REVERENCE' to our Lord! It's time to speak up!

[-] The following 1 user Likes SeekSalvation's post:
  • andalusia
The preview image for that video is of my parish, St. Francis de Sales Oratory in St. Louis.  Angel
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steven's post:
  • Ambrosiano
(08-04-2019, 11:55 PM)Steven Wrote: The preview image for that video is of my parish, St. Francis de Sales Oratory in St. Louis.  Angel

Say, "Hello!" to Canon Wiener from his old parish of St. Margaret Mary in Oakland for me.   Smile
(08-04-2019, 11:10 PM)SeekSalvation Wrote: This weekend I seen many people go to church in shorts and gym shorts. It's inappropriate and I'm tired of it! It's time we start complaining about those who show no 'REVERENCE' to our Lord! It's time to speak up!

I'm sick of those women who go to church in immodest dress, they are double offensive -- they offend the Lord first and then give men a bad temptation.
(08-04-2019, 11:10 PM)SeekSalvation Wrote: It's time we start complaining

Let's not.
"If your heart comes to feel a natural hatred for sin, it has defeated the causes of sin and freed itself from them. Keep hell’s torments in mind; but know that your Helper is at hand. Do nothing that will grieve Him, but say to Him with tears: ‘Be merciful and deliver me, O Lord, for without Thy help I cannot escape from the hands of my enemies.’ Be attentive to your heart, and He will guard you from all evil."

- St. Isaias the Solitary

"Constant action overcomes cold; being still overcomes heat. Purity
and stillness give the correct law to all under heaven."

- Tao Te Ching 45
[-] The following 3 users Like Florus's post:
  • Credidi Propter, MagisterMusicae, mpk1987