An Open Letter to Australian Bishops
"For anyone with eyes to see or ears to hear, the Plenary Council in Australia has become a scandalous disaster. 
We are watching a train wreck unfold in Australia..."

To read the full article, please click this link:  http://bernardgaynor.com.au/an-open-lett...y-council/
If you are an Australian, please sign the petition.
As much as I support Bernard Gaynor and others fighting against this stuff, I will not sign it, if they need a petition for the obvious then they are already too far gone..... so far gone that some petition isn't going to change anything because I already submitted a response to this 'Plenary Council' which will just be ignored most likely. They just want the illusion that it's what the people want as they do as the please anyway which again is another fallacy and nonsense because it's not about what I or the people want as the Church is not a democracy.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Giovanni Petro
Shows you how much trouble we're in when instead of turning to Christ and the Scriptures for answers as they are supposed to, they instead turn to sinful and corrupt man for answers. The doctors are asking the patients how to treat them.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

Just reading that letter makes you feel sick inside about where everything is heading. If they actually start any of those points off for real then we are truly in the end times.
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
[-] The following 2 users Like MyLady's post:
  • andalusia, josh987654321
(08-07-2019, 08:55 AM)MyLady Wrote: Just reading that letter makes you feel sick inside about where everything is heading. If they actually start any of those points off for real then we are truly in the end times.

We got this Amazon Synod first up, looking forward to getting stabbed in the back there and then again with this Plenary Council in 2020. How blatant heretics like James Martin in the US and Frank Brennan and Bishop Long in Australia and others can get away with such blatant and extreme heresy with no repercussions whatsoever is beyond me.... my only conclusion is because the Church has been infiltrated and the corruption goes right to the top. There is prophecy from St Francis of Assisi regarding a destroyer not canonically elected for the proving of the elect and then we also have the Fatima secret which sees the sack of Rome. I've also read private revelation that says the Church will be restored, but the Church must go through the passion and death before she can be resurrected.

God Bless You