Sacrilegious homosexual dance performed in Montreal Catholic church
WARNING: This article contains videos or links to videos that show a sacrilegious, homoerotic event inside a Catholic church and a graphic homosexual dance.
 https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sacril...lic-church

Seriously folks, I have no doubt that some of those way out stories of Bishops performing black masses in Catholic churches are true.
Reprehensible. What I find most appalling about this is not just the sacrilegious act itself but the support of churchmen as these individuals dance themselves to eternal damnation.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Eric F, josh987654321
Here is the explanation from the link:
“Hallelujah” opens with a semi-nude man standing in the sanctuary of the church, facing the tabernacle and high altar. After images of violence and protests are contrasted with religious art, another semi-nude man walks up the aisle to the sanctuary, where both men embrace and dance in a manner suggestive of homosexual intercourse. All of this takes place to an adaptation of Leonard Cohen’s song, “Hallelujah.” At the end of the video, the two men caress and smear each other with colored chalk dust and gyrate together as they produce a banner with a rainbow-colored heart and the words, “Choose Love,” and the banner is raised in the sanctuary where they had been dancing.

It looks more like a purposeful effort to be sacrilegious than it looks to be a purposeful effort to be self-expressive. (Which is also in appropriate at Mass). This looks to be a real in-your-face effort to shock. It will be supported by the uncatechized who feel it is important to be a positive audience to anyone's effort at self-expression, and want to be seen as current and upbeat when they speak of it in a positive light.

It's just a Narcissist's attention-grab - and negative attention will do just fine!

These people must feel their Archbishop will not intervene, because this is fine with him.
Pray for the diocese of Montreal, and their Archbishop, Christian Lépine.

[Image: 5c9b9e1670d51.image.jpg?resize=650%2C508]
[-] The following 1 user Likes St.Eliza's post:
  • Eric F
Was waiting for this, if someone didn't post this I was considering doing it, absolutely unacceptable, heads ought to be rolling, whoever allowed it must be removed from office asap.... but of course nothing will be done, no repercussions as usual.

There was a similar case in Australia where a Vogue fashion show was allowed to take place inside a Catholic Church and they filled the Baptismal font with apples, they know what they are doing and it's absolutely unacceptable for this kind of extreme sacrilege to have the stamp of approval by anyone in the Church.

I am more angry with the treacherous wolves in sheep's clothing Priests and Bishops who allow such things to take place under their watch then with the ones doing the sacrilege themselves.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 4 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • Augustinian, Eric F, JacafamalaRedux, SeeTheLight
This type of sacrilege is allowed by faithless and evil clergy.
If the bishop had any type of belief in right and wrong, immediate action would be had.

The biggest sin committed by the bishops is that of doing nothing. We have seen that in the US as well - do nothing. The only bishops I have any respect for are the very few that speak out.

I won't even go to the USCCB website to look up the Sunday readings, that's how little I want to do with them. When the scandals broke last year our bishop said nothing, until I wrote to them saying if they didn't say something they would loose more people and more money.

Then we heard a response.
(08-12-2019, 06:37 AM)Markie Boy Wrote: I won't even go to the USCCB website to look up the Sunday readings, that's how little I want to do with them.  When the scandals broke last year our bishop said nothing, until I wrote to them saying if they didn't say something they would loose more people and more money.

Then we heard a response.

Your doing yourself a favor.  If you ever do go there, take a look at the introductions to the gospels for their online bible. It's a load of textual criticism nonsense.  I sincerely doubt you'll ever go back.

For anyone who is curious: http://www.usccb.org/bible/scripture.cfm?bk=Matthew&ch=