Guards in Epstein Jail Told to LEAVE AREA 3 Hours early...
Ya, it was only a matter of time before what most of us figured happened to this guy, comes out from those involved, somehow. Now the gaurds on duty at the time this event took place are coming out and telling their story, but even the story they tell seems to have large holes in it:

Keyboard Warrior

Article Wrote Wrote:Link to Original Article Page

[Image: htrs-logo-dec-2018.jpg]

Nation

Guards in Epstein Jail Told to LEAVE AREA 3 Hours early due to "Maintenance" Before Epstein Found DEAD
Nation News Desk 10 August 2019  Hits: 964

BREAKING: Two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallways.
This morning Epstein was found dead.
. . . 

Starting to look like MURDER by federal officials inside a federal prison

Earlier Story HERE; Developments in this story to appear below . . . check back.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
Remember when Cory Feldman said in an interview that the problem in Hollywood always has been and always will be pedophilia?  They shut him up REAL quick. Not long after that, he got arrested for drugs and got quiet. I’m sure it’s the same in all elite circles like that.  Sometimes people really do sell their souls to satan for power and money. With that, I imagine, would come all sorts of the most depraved desires.

I don’t know why anyone would want to have sex with a child, except to take what is pure and innocent and destroy it. Some do this by abortion. Others do it by sexual activity.
[-] The following 2 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • MaryTN, Zedta
True. Many of us saw this coming.  Epstein's story is a warning to others amongst the elite that they are not untouchable.  That guy had CONNECTIONS and he still got whacked in the end. 

He was a fascinating character,  a reclusive and mysterious man who supposedly taught math and physics at a prep school before audaciously approaching billionaires in order to help them build and manage their wealth.  

He was said to be able to intelligently discuss topics like higher math and theoretical physics, and he had a keen interest in science and transhumanism. If I recall he was also a member of both the Trilateral Commission and the CFR as well as some national science foundation.  Like I said,  he had serious connections.  

I wonder whether he willingly killed himself or was murdered.  He had to have had some nasty dirt on so many top level players in the "grand chessboard" of modern day geopolitics, entertainment and high society.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • Zedta
As per usual, PJW sums it all up rather succinctly and with only one 'adult' language blurb:

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • josh987654321
Why did he fly into the US (East Coast) again?  Why did they know he was flying in and met him when he landed?  For a smart guy that was a very dumb thing to do, unless it was planned or a set up.  Why set him up to arrest now?
I don't care for conspiracy theories, but this has been suspicious from the very beginning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaryTN's post:
  • Zedta
The more I learn about what goes on, the more I consider that in order to reach the top echelons of power in the modern world, one must be in bed with Satan. This is why these people are all involved in these types of activities, it's what their lord desires of them.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like GangGreen's post:
  • josh987654321, karl, MaryTN, Zedta
I'm with that bloke Trump posted up on twitter, that's it, don't tell me anything more, I don't wanna know nothin' lol

On the radio this morning the same talking points "Democrats criticize Trump for fueling wild conspiracy theories over Epstein's suicide" lol yea, that tends to happen when a high profile player with lots of dirt on other high profile players ends up dead while in federal custody, on suicide watch and under constant surveillance.
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • MaryTN, Zedta
(08-12-2019, 09:11 AM)GangGreen Wrote: The more I learn about what goes on, the more I consider that in order to reach the top echelons of power in the modern world, one must be in bed with Satan. This is why these people are all involved in these types of activities, it's what their lord desires of them.

Yup, Satan takes care of his own as he guides them ever so constantly towards the gates of hell. It all appears so great to be a Satanist, "Do as thou wilt", until the time on this plane of existence wares out and he leads his 'faithful ones' into the bowels of hell!
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
(08-12-2019, 09:11 AM)GangGreen Wrote: The more I learn about what goes on, the more I consider that in order to reach the top echelons of power in the modern world, one must be in bed with Satan. This is why these people are all involved in these types of activities, it's what their lord desires of them.

Just like the movie "The Firm" with Tom Cruise, blackmail is an effective tool. Another reason why our Lord tells us to be wise as snakes and innocent as doves.

God Bless
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Zedta