Catholic Migration group claims climate change problem
Today I received a donation solicitation from the ICMC, the International Catholic Migration Commission.  Of course when you visit the website, they claim that climate change disproportionately displaces impoverished peoples.

https://www.icmc.net/newsroom/news-and-s...rimination

This statement is at best just not backed up by any useful evidence, but at worst is intentionally deceitful.  Just about any rough weather event will affect these areas catastrophically, because their construction standards, infrastructure, ability to respond to disasters, etc. is extremely far behind industrialized nations.  So to claim that climate change is affecting them is just a tactic to advance this agenda, and the Vatican's current obsession with environmental climate change justice.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LionHippo's post:
  • josh987654321
(08-12-2019, 09:09 PM)LionHippo Wrote: Of course when you visit the website, they claim that climate change disproportionately displaces impoverished peoples.

lol code word for 'Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good' and 'Catholics United' both groups set up by the Democrats for the sole purpose of infiltrating and corrupting the Catholic Church, and looking at who they got into the Vatican through what I believe to be a rigged election, it looks like they succeeded, thank God Clinton did not win otherwise it would have been the perfect storm.... The peace of the world however still depends on the sanctity of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, so we are still in deep trouble. Those blatant heretics like James Martin should be removed already and those blatant heretics like Joe Biden, Tim Kaine and Nancy Pelosi should be publicly excommunicated over their abortion practices already..... but nope, he who builds walls is not Christian ya know and why not give James Martin a promotion while their at it.

Any 'Catholic' group that does not stand against abortion and sodomy, are blatant wolves pretending to be sheep. Pro-Life and Pro-Family are the words I look for, if it's not there it's a red flag and if they then talk about Climate Change nonsense and 'Social Justice' then they have given themselves away completely and are not Catholic.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 2 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian, MiserereMeiDeus
(08-13-2019, 09:22 AM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 09:09 PM)LionHippo Wrote: Of course when you visit the website, they claim that climate change disproportionately displaces impoverished peoples.

lol code word for 'Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good' and 'Catholics United' both groups set up by the Democrats for the sole purpose of infiltrating and corrupting the Catholic Church, and looking at who they got into the Vatican through what I believe to be a rigged election, it looks like they succeeded, thank God Clinton did not win otherwise it would have been the perfect storm.... The peace of the world however still depends on the sanctity of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, so we are still in deep trouble. Those blatant heretics like James Martin should be removed already and those blatant heretics like Joe Biden, Tim Kaine and Nancy Pelosi should be publicly excommunicated over their abortion practices already..... but nope, he who builds walls is not Christian ya know and why not give James Martin a promotion while their at it.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
This particular group's website says its creation was "initiated" by Pope Pius XII and future Pope Paul VI.  What "initiated" means is unclear.  As far as I can tell, it isn't overseen by the Vatican (although that wouldn't change anything about the climate change statement these days anyway).  Perhaps they are trying to legitimize themselves by making some type of papal connection.
(08-13-2019, 09:27 AM)LionHippo Wrote: This particular group's website says its creation was "initiated" by Pope Pius XII and future Pope Paul VI.  What "initiated" means is unclear.  As far as I can tell, it isn't overseen by the Vatican (although that wouldn't change anything about the climate change statement these days anyway).  Perhaps they are trying to legitimize themselves by making some type of papal connection.

In this day and age, if you can't find 'Pro-Life' and 'Pro-Family' from them, then they are imposters, and especially so when they go on about 'social justice' nonsense like climate change, because that's exactly what Catholics in Alliance of the Common Good and Catholics United did, both groups set up by the Democrats to infiltrate and corrupt the Church (exposed by wikileaks).

The Patriotic Catholic Church of China is alive and well in the west with these imposters, they may as well call themselves The Patriotic Catholic Church of the Democrat Party.

God Bless
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 3 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian, LionHippo, MiserereMeiDeus