Progressive Pro Gay Catholics Shout Down Faithful African Priest
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/watch-...uring-mass

That good Priest should call the cops next time and the one who was previously there should be questioned, whether it was through cowardice or blatant heresy that gave birth to these people.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

(08-16-2019, 12:08 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/watch-...uring-mass

That good Priest should call the cops next time and the one who was previously there should be questioned, whether it was through cowardice or blatant heresy that gave birth to these people.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless

The left silences dissenting voices by protesting, shouting people down, and eventually turning to violence...and they say conservatives are the fascists.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Credidi Propter's post:
  • karl
This shows just how bad things have become when you let the tradition and reverence slip year-on year, and how difficult it is to turn things back to where they should be when a good priest comes along backed by his bishop.
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MyLady's post:
  • antiquarian
Hmmm.... notice any characteristic the protestors seemed to have in common with one another?
(08-16-2019, 10:15 AM)Bonaventure Wrote: Hmmm.... notice any characteristic the protestors seemed to have in common with one another?

They're a bunch of obnoxious old white boomers with the emotional stability barely approaching the level of a four year old?
[-] The following 2 users Like Alphonse il Segundo's post:
  • boredoftheworld, karl
(08-16-2019, 12:03 PM)Alphonse il Segundo Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 10:15 AM)Bonaventure Wrote: Hmmm.... notice any characteristic the protestors seemed to have in common with one another?

They're a bunch of obnoxious old white boomers with the emotional stability barely approaching the level of a four year old?

I would've settled with just 'Boomers'.

Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Bonaventure's post:
  • Alphonse il Segundo, MagdalenaRita
Portland Oregon is as wicked and progressive as any blue city comes. Portland is filled with masses of homosexuals, homeless, drug addicts, antifa, and Democrat liberals who not only hate America...but hate the Catholic Church. There is no explaining Catholic teachings to these faithless wicked people (in the Catholic Church), because as St. Thomas Aquinas once wrote: "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible."
(08-16-2019, 12:03 PM)Alphonse il Segundo Wrote:

One thing that I've noticed about so-called religious progressives is that they are, by and large, older (like 50-60+ years old) folks.  I seldom see younger people, especially millennials, at any of their gatherings.  I am, of course, basing that off of photos of such events, as well as the occasional video.  One explanation that I've heard for that is these progressives came of age when it was still expected that one would have some kind of church or religious affiliation/practice.  So, during the 60s and 70s, these boomers tried to "liberalize" the Faith, all faith traditions of which they were members.  Today's millennials feel no pressure, generally speaking, to be religious, so instead of trying to make their religion (or, more accurately, their parents' religion) fit their worldview, they just abandon religion for secularism or some vague "spiritual but not religious" mindset.  This, in part, explains why younger people who remain active in their faith tradition are more traditional/conservative in their beliefs and practices.  Kind of an interesting theory and as I watch these disaffected boomers protest the Truth, this popped into my mind.  Perhaps in a generation or two, these religious progressives will be more or less "extinct" as a movement or faction within religion.
[-] The following 2 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • Eric F, Lonion
Let me tell you something about Portland...it had it's gay street, NW 21th Avenue, everybody knew it and and steered clear. Portland also had an arts district full of old warehouses were lofts could be had for cheap, (my mother and three other artists rented one on the third floor with a rickety old freight elevator), called the Pearl Distict and it was full of freewheeling artists and entrepreneurs. NW Portland was rather New York-ish on a small scale. In fact, my sister, who lives there, (she had a condo next to Ron Wyden till he moved to Manhattan), told me NW Portland had the highest population density of any US city except New York City. 

Well everything was fine and dandy in old Stump Town till around 2005 when they started tearing down the Pearl District to put up condo-towers. 

The way I see it is: wherever the affluent put down roots greed, crime and proverty follow on their heels. 

So yeah Portland is still New Yorker-ish but in a different, different way now.

PS I wouldn't believe anything you see anywhere about Portland, its seems Gods enemies have set their sights on the once fair City of Roses and the way it has been being portrayed is surely part of the enemy's game plan.

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!