29 YO seeking Catholic male
Right now I'm not playing Pathfinder, but a friend of mine runs games (right now D&D 5E). We do it over the internet on the roll20.com website.
(08-16-2019, 03:53 PM)Sequentia Wrote: 29 year old single female (never married, no kids) still looking for a [practicing/believing] Catholic husband. I live in the northern IL area.

Very wild and crazy once you get to know me. I would consider myself a “traditional” Catholic but not a “Traditionalist” Catholic...preferably looking for a Catholic man who would enjoy breeding with me.

Welcome.

I am wondering: what is the difference between “traditional” Catholic and “Traditionalist” Catholic?
Sequentia:  I just had to write and say how much I enjoyed reading the way you describe yourself.  You almost sound like me, although we are a generation apart (I am a 51 year old male in New York City).  Your seeming ability to describe yourself as "a little of both" in the various categories and characteristics you mention is refreshing.  I am also glad to see that you understand the difference between being tradition-AL and traditional-IST.  I'm also glad you included "Ordinariate liturgical tradition" among your "likes" in terms of liturgiopraxis.  I have spent 25 years actively witnessing to and evangelizing Episcopalians/Anglicans, largely because God keeps placing them in my life.  I will soon be starting an informal discussion group, tentatively called "The Breakspear Club" (in honor of Nicholas Brakespear - aka Pope Adrian IV - the only Englishman ever to become Pope), in which layfolk from Ordinariate communities will have the opportunity to tell present-day Episcopalians (especially the fence-sitting types who are feeling the pull) the stories of their decision to "Swim the Tiber" and hopefully impress upon them the need for them to do the same.  God bless you and good luck.  Gaudete in Domino Semper!
I’ve “dated” with practicing Catholics and I’ve come to observe that there’s a lot of alienation in the Catholic “dating” community.

You go to dinner-or whatever-maybe for less than 2 hours, and you really don’t get any time to get to “know” somebody in such a short amount of time. I guess it’s “dating” in general. You get the “well you’re a good person, but I don’t feel a connection with you.” Then that individual never wants to talk to you again or even want to have a relationship with you as friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"The problem with you sir, is that your intelligence enables you to evaluate people critically and when you evaluate people critically, you bring danger upon yourself."   -Lao Tzu

"And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds: [...] creeping things [...] of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so." -Genesis 1:24 (RSV:CE)

"And what do we say to the god of death?" "...not today."

Vive les Catholiques de la Vendée!
If you aren't willing to move, at least not currently, that puts you in a box of choices.  Chances of finding guys, with your preferences on here who are somewhat local, are slim.  Doesn't leave much room for God to work.