Anyone in Central Florida?
I live in central Florida. Some friends and I are trying to get a Latin Mass started there. We have a group on Facebook for that purpose.

Also if anyone here wants, they can friend me on Facebook - my name there is A Leo Gregory Bass.
(08-16-2019, 10:34 PM)olorin12 Wrote: I live in central Florida. Some friends and I are trying to get a Latin Mass started there. We have a group on Facebook for that purpose.

Also if anyone here wants, they can friend me on Facebook - my name there is A Leo Gregory Bass.
North Central Florida here.  Where in C.FL are you?  I thought there were plenty of Latin Masses there, between the SSPX in Sanford, the Carmelite Friary in Bunnell and the FSSP's various apostolates in Sarasota and even Ocala. I confess i have been out of the scene for awhile so maybe things have changed.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
I'm in Winter Haven, in Polk County. The nearest TLM is about 45 miles away, in Tampa, and my parish (Ordinariate) is about 50 miles away. I'm pretty much in no-man's-land liturgically.