Catholic sex rules *graphic*
(01-14-2021, 12:06 PM)austenbosten Wrote: We might be having some CAF refugees.  So let's try and gently remind them of what the Church actually teaches and not Sister Pantsuit leading the homily at the St Francis Catholic Christian Community of all are welcomed here believers.

Don't leave out Fr. Jazzhands!
Likely not a CAF refugee. Notice the link in their post to a supposed product? (Don't click on it!!!!) It's probably a spam/scam bot account that joined to either advertise a product or spread a virus to people who click the link. If you pay attention to a lot of the recent randos that have joined and disappeared lately, many of them follow this pattern. They resurrect old threads with a similar link couched in their post and then don't engage further with the thread.

Its best just to report and ignore them.
[-] The following 4 users Like Catherine's post:
  • austenbosten, ElizabethH, Fortunabeargirl, PilgrimMichelangelo
(01-14-2021, 12:06 PM)austenbosten Wrote: We might be having some CAF refugees.  So let's try and gently remind them of what the Church actually teaches and not Sister Pantsuit leading the homily at the St Francis Catholic Christian Community of all are welcomed here believers.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Agreed. Unless they're actually here just to troll, they'll get the message soon enough that this is a CATHOLIC forum, not a 'Church of Nice' forum.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Fortunabeargirl
Not sure if I ought to start a new thread but I've got a question regarding sex.

I recently told my wife (a lapsed Catholic) that I am recommitting to the Catholic faith. In terms of sex, I told her that I will no longer be using contraceptives (condoms). I have been growing stronger in my faith over the last few years. Sex has been the one issue that has been an issue because it obviously affect my wife as well. Thank God, I have finally had the courage to bring this up to my wife. At first she was upset. She said she feels as if we are growing apart but I honestly feel like we have gotten closer since we had this talk. To be honest, I didn't really see marriage as a sacrament. I felt that we were just two separate people in the eyes of God and we each have our own path. But my views on that are changing now. I prayed today that I can help draw her closer to the faith. She is pretty stubborn but I am hopeful to crack her!

Given our age, we are both in agreement that we are probably too old to have any more kids. This week, however, she was in the mood. Given what has transpired, I wanted to oblige my wife/please her. I felt that I could please her without actually finishing. I was wrong. I pulled out and was unable to contain myself. I have felt guilt as a result. Was this a sin? Am I able to receive communion tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.
I would refrain from receiving communion and talk to a priest (preferrably in the confessional) asap.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fortunabeargirl's post:
  • PilgrimMichelangelo