Francis Compares Salvini With Hitler
In this man's twisted mind, opposition to a tidal wave of illegal immigrants draws comparisons with Hitler https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/arti...to-hitlers
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • antiquarian
(08-21-2019, 09:56 AM)Eric F Wrote: In this man's twisted mind, opposition to a tidal wave of illegal immigrants draws comparisons with Hitler

If I don't see any problem with Salvini's rhetoric, am I a Nazi (or Fascist) as well ?? Will I be causing the next Holocaust ??
How about, instead of attacking countries for enforcing their borders, His Holiness works to make the lives of these immigrants better in their home countries.  The protestants are pretty active in missions throughout the world, maybe the Church should consider getting back into the missionary business and stay out of politics.
[-] The following 3 users Like MaryTN's post:
  • antiquarian, jack89, SeeTheLight
Well, that argument’s over. Compare the opposition to Hitler and you just slammed the door on any reasonable discussion. Francis is a globalist puppet whose statements demonstrate a highly materialistic mindset rather than one that is fixed on Jesus Christ and salvation. Who cares what he thinks?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Credidi Propter's post:
  • antiquarian
(08-21-2019, 04:18 PM)MaryTN Wrote: Maybe the Church should consider getting back into the missionary business

You mean... tell people their religious beliefs are *gasp* wrong? That's not nice!