Thank you.
Edited. Thank you to those who replied.
Matthew 17:12 "but I say to you that Elijah already came, and they did not recognize him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands."

Luke 9:22 "saying, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed and be raised up on the third day."
I can relate, its rough especially when kids are in the mix. You have my intentions.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
My prayers for your intentions.   :pray: :pray: :pray:
(08-27-2019, 04:00 AM)OLOTS Wrote: Edited.  Thank you to those who replied.

OLOTS,

Please don't go back and edit away what you wrote. It makes the thread unreadable and pointless. Perhaps others might have been helped, but instead you've "torn out this page" and the replies make no sense.

It's really bad form, and against forum rules.
[-] The following 3 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • Augustinian, dahveed, VoxClamantis